Chapter 23: Former Enemies than Allies

The Iron Blood has surrounded a wounded Sheffield and Edinburgh. Prinz Eugen then arrives to see what's going on. Koln however moves closer to Akashi's hiding spot behind the ruble.

Z23: Prinz! Where have you been?! We have been waiting for you!

Prinz Eugen: I'm fighting with an imposter. Grrr!!! I even thought she is the Roon from our base, but she's not. She wears a different outfit that's not looking like ours!

Z1: What does she wear?

Prinz Eugen: She was wearing a somelike goth with buttons and bruises. She sometimes even carries a hat! She even has the same riggings as mine but she looks like a normal Roon than the other Roon we have.

Z23: That's a bit strange don't you think. But what happened then?

Prinz Eugen: She was fighting like a normal Iron Blood ship, she has determination around her aura. She has the same Iron Blood flag but it has a different design from ours.

Prinz Eugen: But she then told me before she disappeared. She said...

Roon (LR): I hope you won't get capsized by atomic bombs!

Prinz Eugen: Then she disappeared out of nowhere. I ignored it as then I came here. What's the situation here.

Z1: Well, you're in luck! We got these two Royal Navy in Dunkirk!

Z23: You may do what you want to do with them.

Meanwhile for Cleveland and Belfast...

Cleveland: Oh Geez! I wonder how Emilia and Andrea are doing there.

Belfast: It's nice that they, hold them of before they can stop us from going near to our distress signal.

Cleveland: We have to go! We need to find them as fast! I don't know if we can make it on time!

Belfast: Let's go!

Meanwhile for Javelin, Laffey, and Tenacious...

Laffey and Javelin dodged many shells fired from Ayanami as Tenacious was blocking her attacks, she lunged backwards as she then saw Javelin and Laffey running away from Ayanami. Tenacious then decides to follow them, knowing that she is not an enemy, but their friend and also Unicorn's friend. Tenacious leads the group forward leaving Ayanami and making sure no attacks are given to her.

Ayanami: Again? Leaving me here? Enough of this trickey!

Ayanami: *Deploys her torpedoes from her torpedo tubes*

Tenacious: At the wall quick! *She shouts telling the girls to come near the wall.

Javelin: Ahh!

Laffey: Ahh.

The torpedoes exploded causing the force of Tenacious, Javelin, and Laffey to get pushed through the wall.

Ayanami: Again... (I attacked you! Why don't you attack me?!)

Ayanami: Why... Why won't you fight?!

Laffey: *Huff* *Puff* *Stands up*

Javelin: *Hoo!* *Puff* *Stands up*

Tenacious: Ayanami, please... we can talk this out...

Ayanami: Why?! *Points her sword to the 2 destroyers and the frigate.

Javelin: *Readies her trident*

Laffey: *Stops her from attacking as she had other plans*

Javelin: Laffey?