❤️Jolyne x Reader headcanons (sfw/nsfw)

(Bro this is the first time I'm writing a dominant character so I'll probably suck major ass but anyway..THIS WAS REQUESTED BY THE AMAZING yeshud . I tried my best on this one I swear!)

❤️~Jolyne is the absolute queen of facesitting. If you have a face she WILL sit on it guarenteed.

🧡~Not surprisingly, Jolyne isn't the most romantic person around nor is she the most demonstrative. Her love language is insults( just like her dad) and hand holding.

🖤~ Jolyne is an extremely blunt person, she isn't the type to butter you up with empty compliments. Praise kink is non existent with her.

❤️~She will 100% degrade you in bed. The type of degradation depends on her mood though. If she's mad her words will be borderline abusive but if she's happy she will only call you "Her little slut." or something like that.

🧡~ Despite not really giving affection , Jolyne is a sucker for getting affection. Unlike her dad she will never reject affection given to her, she warmly welcomes that shit with open arms. Her favorite are hugs.

🖤~ Jolyne is VERY protective of you! If she sees anyone flirting with you, she WILL throw hands.

❤️~ Shes literally always horny and she has a crazy amount of stamina. Don't worry though, she will never force you if you aren't in the mood for sexy time. If that happens she will ask you if you could watch her get off instead but if say no to that too she's fine with that as well.

🧡~ She uses her stand to tie you up during sex sometimes.

🖤~ Jolyne loves to eat pussy, so if you have one, she's gonna devour that shit like it's her last meal on Earth.

❤️~Jolyne talks about you a lot to her friends! Especially to Anasui to mainly rub it in his face that she thinks you're a much better lover than him because she's just that cruel.

🧡~Jolyne would gladly peg you if you're fine with it.

🖤~She's the small spoon during cuddling surprisingly.

(Lmao sorry that I was late in writing this yeshud but anyway ..There ya go! I hope you enjoyed this shitty mess that I 100% struggled with writing!)