Birthday cake (Abbacchio x Reader fluff/lime)

Today was a very important day for all of Bucci gang..It was your birthday. Everyone was excited even Abbacchio, in fact he was the most excited out of all of them but he pretended to not care like always but inside his head he was actually scheming like a mad scientist about what to do to surprise you. He then had an idea....He will ask Bruno what's your favorite cake flavor...He will bake you some bomb ass cake and nobody can stop him from doing so. With a determined glare, Abbacchio tied his hair in a pony tail and headed towards Bruno's Room and knocked lightly. With an amused sigh ,Bruno opened the door ''Ah let me guess, this is about Y/N correct?''Bruno Smiled as Abbacchio nodded confirming his theory. '' What's their favorite flavor of cake? I'll bake them one.''Abbacchio asked with an hilariously serious face. He was serious about making you happy and Bruno was happy about it. ''They like (favorite cake flavor) the most.''. Abbacchio silently thanked him and asked Bruno to distract you while Abbacchio got the ingredients to bake the sweet treat. After getting the ingredients, the goth didn't waste any time and started preparing your birthday cake as his stand Moody Blues helped him . He threatened the gang that he would beat them to a pulp if they were to interrupt him during his baking process so he was alone which Abbacchio was thankful for since he done a few embarrasing things while preparing the batter and icing. After he was finally finished, the others were already singing their happy birthday chant around you who was seated on the dinning table with a wide smile at your fellow gang members attempt to sing although Trish was pretty good... Abbacchio carefully added a few decorations and lit candles on the cake as he approched the table with his usual resting bitch face. ''Happy birthday Y/N, Bruno ordered me to bake you a stupid cake so don't get excited that I'm being nice to you!''Abbacchio huffed as he crossed his arms watching you blow the candles and everyone cheer at the action. Watching you dig in was so satisfying to him, you were truly enjoying yourself which made all the mess that he had made in the kitchen worth it .''You know Abbacchio...I wouldn't mind if you were my birthday cake instead hehe..I would eat you up!''. You winked at him which made everyone laugh uncontrollably at the face Abbacchio was making, a mixture of embarrasement and shock. '' I wouldn't mind being your cake......''Abbacchio muttered quietly as he grew very flustered and horny to the thought of being eaten like a cake by you. ..You probably meant it as a joke but the goth couldn't help but feel warm inside that you would want him instead of a delicious dessert...

" Maybe one day you'll let me be your birthday cake.. "