❤️Letter (Okuyasu x fem Reader fluff)

(This was requested by LunaEvergreen00 , the reader in this is a tomboy just like you requested , anyway enjoy!Lmao.)

Being a tomboy in the 1990's wasn't all that common in Morioh Japan, people were mostly fine with it but the girls avoided you since they thought you were a lesbian, stupid i know. You tended to stay by yourself but one guy just refused to leave you the fuck alone, his name was Okuyasu.

''OI Y/N !''

You didn't know what his deal was, each time he approached you he was either blushing or smiling disturbingly wide, at some point you just gave up ignoring him.

''WHAT DO YOU WANT DAMN IT!!''

He shoved a letter in your soft hands and ran away immediately after without even saying what it was about.

''What a weirdo...''

You were planning on tossing his letter in the trash but...Curiosity got the better of you. Once you arrived home, you locked yourself in your room and opened the letter, your poor (color) colored eyes were immediately assaulted with Okuyasu's awfully very messy writing , you wanted to read it even less now but curiosity still won you over.After a few seconds of analyzing the words written on the disgustingly dirty paper you somehow had managed to decipher Okuyasu's terrible writing. You were honestly very impressed by how much the boy managed to make his letter that goddamn unsightly it probably wasn't even on purpose either.

''Hey Y/N!

I think you're pretty cool! I know how it feels to be pushed aside by girls just because of looks, I know you may not like me but I do and I think you're really flipping awesome!

-Okuyasu :)''

Your eyes widened at his words, you never been called awesome nor did a boy ever tell you that he liked you before.Your style would turn away most boys , they prefered ''feminine '' women and it sucked, because of that you never ended up finding love at least not yet.Honestly you felt happy for the first time in a while, he wasn't judging you by your looks, he instead focused on what was inside,your personality,you were glad boys like him still existed on this Earth. You'll have to thank him later for boosting up your confidence.

The next day you skated to school like usual but this time you were on a mission, finding Okuyasu.

Once you found him you smiled warmly at him which made him smile back at you with his cheeks slowly gaining a cute pinkish color.

''Thanks for the letter Okuyasu, if I knew that you were this sweet I would had been your friend much sooner!''

''Oi-! Don't thank me you'll make me feel embarrased!''

You rubbed his hair playfully as you watched him pout a heavy blush coating his tan cheeks . Josuke seemed to give a thumbs up to Koichi as you introduced yourself properly to the friend group.

You all ended up being really good friends but you were the closest to Okuyasu and Josuke, you three did everything together even illegal shit. Well that was until you became an adult and moved away.

It been a few years now, you still had contact with Okuyasu and his equally weirdly awesome friends but you still missed him ,you always read his letter before going to bed it always made you have pleasant dreams,it sounds stupid but it works.Soon you'll be able to revisit him with the amount of money you managed to save away and you honestly can't wait .

Who knew such a beautiful friendship would be birthed from such a disgustingly dirty and messy letter?

(Hehhe Okuyasu is so precious I love him so fucking much.)