❤️Gaming buds (Josuke x fem Reader fluff)

(This was requested by ruke34user In this one you're Jolyne's older sister so this oneshot is platonic fluff! I don't fuck with incest bruh. Anyway hope you enjoy! Also my first oneshot with female pronouns woahh. )

Josuke was beyond excited when he heard that,Y/N his niece was coming over to Morioh. This was gonna be the first time he'd ever meet her, before Jotaro had Jolyne, he had married an another woman and had Y/N which explains why Jolyne doesn't really look like her sister, well more like step sister.

Y/N dragged her heavy lugguage out the plane with a heavy sigh, man travelling all the way to America to Japan wasn't a short trip. The (short/tall) female waited for her dad to escape the crowds of people surrounding him recognizing him as a very famous marine biologist. Once he finally managed to escape the hoard of annoying extras he managed to walk with his daughter out of the airport calling out to a nearby taxi driver.

It was quiet for a few moments until Jotaro finally spoke up.

''No matter what you do Y/N, never insult Josuke's hair.''

She nodded in understanding at the strange advice but she wasn't really that shocked, the Joestars have pretty strange behaviors after all and Y/N was proud to be one of them. She rubbed where her star birthmark was and smiled fondly to herself, she wonders if Josuke likes video games? She brought some games made by Kakyoin just in case, he makes the best damn games!

Once they arrived, she was approached by a tall handsome guy with a stylish pompadour and school uniform, she recognized him immediately as the man that her dad showed a pic of. He was even cuter in person! He went for a handshake after greeting Jotaro and you introduced yourself, as you two continued to talk the young teen then noticed the latest of the famous Noriaki Kakyoin's latest games poking out of Y/N's bag he pointed at it jumping up and down in excitement.

'' WOAH! You have access to the latest of his games?! They're super expensive when they first come out let's try it out together! Man my date with Okuyasu gotta wait! This is more important!''

Jotaro simpled pulled down his hat with a heavy sigh as he saw his immature uncle drag his poor daughter towards the Higashikata household.

The duo wasted no time and getting the TV ready for their longgggg gaming session,.

Hours passed as a series of shouts could be heard from Josuke's room, he was getting his ass beat in ''Emerald run'' by Y/N and he was raging, he never met someone better in games than him! The competition was serious and intense, Josuke's character kept trying to push Y/N's character off the platform only for her to jump away just in time worse yet she was managing to collect alot of emeralds while jumping away from him. She was skilled he gotta give her that.

''HOW YOU MANAGE TO GET FIFTY DAMN EMERALDS AND I ONLY GOT TWELVE!?''

''Maybe try to get emeralds instead of trying to push me off the platform ehhehe.''

Josuke angrily pressed the A button as various obstacles came his way, his usually perfect hairstyle was starting to undo itself as the Higashikata sweated heavily his eyes glued on the screen he didn't notice his new favorite niece chuckling softly at him while she continued to collect more emeralds as Josuke nearly screamed when the results came on the screen.

''WHAT YOU GOT FIVE HUNDRED EMERALDS Y/N?! THAT'S SO NOT FAIR! I ONLY GOT TWO HUNDRED!''

Josuke put down the controller with a cute childish pout as he just realized he was a beaten by a girl and to make matters worse it was his niece too, he was trying to impress her but she ended up impressing him instead, the (short/tall) female simply patted his disheveled hair as she giggled at his embarrased child like pout.

''Better luck next time Josuke hahha.''

Josuke wasn't really that angry at Y/N he was more happy that he got to spend time with her playing games made from one of the most awesome developers out there, he will defenitely invite his boyfriend Okuyasu next time, he's sure Okuyasu would love Y/N's personality they would probably get along quite well.

(Yes I made Okuyasu and Josuke a couple in this one because I think it's cute okay!(don't judge me😔)Anyway I hope you enjoyed I tried :) I'm proud of the results honestly, not bad for my first time writing a oneshot with female pronouns.)