LaSquadra has a conversation (crack)

(Yes my self insert is a part of LaSquadra because I just love them so fucking much lmao, also this is my longest oneshot in my book so far! Over 1470+ words in total DAMN didn't expect this crack oneshot to turn out this long but anyway hope you enjoy this as much as I did writting this fucking shit lmfao.)

[Cat]: OH MY FUCKING GOD who THE FUCK ate my DAMN sandwich I WAS SAVING IT FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT DAMN IT! I'm so fucking pissed now!MY DAY IS FUCKING RUINED !

[Boss]: Formaggio could you seriously please calm down it's three in the morning, people are still asleep at this hour.

[Ghiaccio]: FORMAGGIO IT'S THREE AM WHY DO YOU WANT TO EAT??!

[Cat]: Last time I checked stomachs don't have curfews.

[Ghiaccio]: YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING AT THIS HOUR !

[Cat]: That's weird...Because you are clearly awake yourself .HMmM how suspicious..

[Cat]: DAMN I think I made the ice bastard even more pissed lmao oh well that fucking sucks.

[Pesci]: Please stop texting the groupchat , I'm very tired and my aniki wants me to have a normal sleeping schedule. :( he told me very good assassins get lots of sleep.

[Kakapo]: Damn bro don't say that, Proscicutto finna be really mad at you for exposing the fact that he deeply cares about you.

[Pesci]: Leo you're awake! Please tell me you slept today! It's way too early for you to be up!

[Kakapo]: Yes I did sleep ,don't worry fish cakes.

[Pervert]: Of course he slept well, he slept with me after all.Hehhe!

[Kakapo]: Bruh....Ew stop.

[Cat]: LMAO,you wish you stupid cunt . Nobody would ever willingly sleep with you.

[Pervert]: Ouch 😞 my feelings are very hurt!

[Ghiaccio]: Good .

[Proscicutto]: Children please for the love of God go back to sleep we have a lot of dangerous missions tomorrow.

[Boss]: Indeed, and Leo could you please tell your stand to stop staring at me., He's starting to make me feel very uncomfortable...

[Kakapo]: Bro .. It's not my fault that Leech thinks you're smoking hot lmao I can't really control him that well.

[Boss]: ...Why do I even bother with you.

[Cat]: Oh my God lmfao.

[Pervert]: I'M OFFENDED why can't your stand stare at me?! I'm clearly way more handsome than Risotto.

[Ghiaccio]: That's a damn lie you're so ugly it's actually sad .

[Cat]: I agree .Sorry bro..

[Kakapo]: Honestly same , you're too much of a twisted pervert to be even considered remotely attractive.

[Pervert]: Wow !:(

[Mirror]: Ghiaccio you have no right to talk shit about Melone's looks since you're even more hideous!

[Ghiaccio]: .... You'll regret saying that Illuso.

[Mirror]: Damn I'm soooo scared! What you gonna do? Freeze the fucking mirror I'm in? Sorry buddy but that won't do shit lmao .

[Boss]: Enough of this stupid nonsense already! Go back to sleep everyone !

[Kakapo]: And Formaggio to answer your little question from earlier...Illuso ate your precious sandwich, I'm snitching because his dumbass owes me FIVE DOLLARS COME ON MAN IT'S BEEN TWO FUCKING MONTHS It's only FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS PAY UP ALREADY dAMN. I AIN'T FINNA WAIT FOREVER YOU KNOW? I'll have to use violence if you continue to make me wait you fucking bitch.