Flower crown (Giorno x Reader fluff/angst)

(Yes I know I already made a oneshot with a Golden Wind character with the theme of flowers but fuck it, heres another one lmao.)

Y/N and Giorno were currently inside a beautiful garden looking at the blooming flowers holding hands. This was the first time that Y/N had managed to get Giorno alone with them , they were only both seven years old after all and Giorno's step dad wasn't really the nicest guy around .None of Giorno's parents even knew of Y/N's existence , he didn't want Y/N to get mistreated like he was by his parents. It was a miracle that Y/N managed to even slip Giorno out the damn house without getting noticed.

''Hey Giorno wanna see something really cool?''

Giorno turned to them in interest as he watched his best friend take a deep breath as their body started glowing with their amazing hamon.Giorno was really impressed by their hamon skills, he never figured out to do it.Y/N then proceeded to put their hand on a few flowers buds that havent bloomed yet. Giorno's eyes then sparkled with glee when he saw the buds bloom into flowers under their touch.

''WOAH! That's so cool Y/N!''

His friend smirked as they then grabbed the flowers forming a flower crown with them then finally putting it on the young boy's head. He blushed at how happy they looked , he was gonna treasure this moment for sure. Small moments like these made Giorno happy to be alive, when he went home, he refused to take the flower crown off his head and even when it began to slowly rot he kept it, he still wears it sometimes even though the flowers have turned crispy and pale.To him, the flowers were even more pretty than normal ones since his best friend was the one to make them bloom. Even after several years, the flower crown remains mostly fine, Giorno takes excellent care of it to make sure it doesn't fall apart. He will treasure everything that's involved with Y/N and he will take that promise to the grave that's for damn sure.

When he discovered his stand, he made a promise to make a flower crown the next time he sees Y/N , they been seperated for years now, he truly hopes they're okay, Y/N had to move to the United states because their dad got a better job offer there, he hasn't seen Y/N since. Giorno is now fifteen and a grand mafia boss of Passione even with all that power he feels so empty inside, he wishes his childhood best friend was near him..It gets stressful sometimes and the flower crown can't erase all his worries, maybe one day they'll meet again.