Formaggio x Reader headcanons (sfw)

❤️~ Formaggio makes it very obvious that he likes you, although his flirting skills really fucking suck.

🧡~ Cheese man might be a lazy piece of shit but he truly does cares about your happiness more than anything else.

🖤~He tries his very best to make you laugh and most of the time he succeeds with ease .

❤️~ He's a huge simp when it comes to you and Melone finds it fucking hilarious.

🧡~ He will 100% take you to McDonalds as a date unless you don't like their food .

🖤~ He will tell you how much he cares about you regularly.

❤️~ He really loves to tease you with corny pick up lines.

'' Damn Y/N are you an asylum? Because ever since I met you I feel like I go crazier for you everyday!''

🧡~ He's super clingy with you in public, he will make it his goal to be glued to you at all times.

🖤~We will very gladly dress up as a cat for you if you ever ask him to and would be more than happy to meow for you as well.

❤️~ He wants to have ten children with you and as children I mean cats. (Unless you're allergic to them F bruh)

🧡~ He's a huge man child, he will pout and whine if you refuse to spend some of your very precious time with him.

🖤~ Sometimes he makes himself tiny with the help of his stand to sleep inside your belly button .He finds it comfy and your warmth relaxes him greatly after very stressful days.

❤️~ He would talk to you about cats for hours if you'd let him.

🧡~He loves to annoy you when you're working, that man lives off your attention constantly, Formaggio is pretty fucking annoying but he knows you'll forgive him anyway.

(Cheese man is so damn underrated and it's sad also oh my fucking God he looks so fucking precious on the pic he looks like an innocent child I just wanna squish his cheeks! ❤️ )