Favorite customer (Tonio x Reader fluff/angst)

(I love Tonio's smile so goddamn much it's so fucking precious oh my God❤️!)

Tonio always was excited to see you enter his restaurant and today was no different. You were a regular and he always enjoyed the small talks he had with you, you were such a joy to serve food to, curing your illnesses with the delight of his cooking. Lately Tonio been having very unprofessional thoughts about you, he wants to tell you how much you mean to him and that he would love to cook for you for free but he is afraid that will ruin the bond you two had made, he never felt this attached to one of his customers before, you been a regular at his restaurant for seven months now , you're his favorite customer. Today When he did your palm reading he was shocked at what he had found, your eyes were extremely irritated from crying, what had made you cry this much?...You also had signs of being in a fight..It's none of his business but Tonio can't help but worry. As he made your food, he made sure to send all his love into his cooking for maximum effect. As soon as he served you, he watched you eat eagerly with a huge smile on your face as his cooking took care of your ailments. This was the first time he ever saw you this badly in shape , he wonders what did this to you or who..The thought of someone having the audacity to hurt you made his blood boil with anger, with the shape your body was in it was very likely the case. When he asked you about it you avoided the topic , and simply left after leaving an enormous tip. Tonio couldn't help but feel saddened by this, his usualy happy to go lucky favorite customer all gloomy . Tonio isn't the type to fight but if he promises himself that if he ever learns about who hurt you, he will kick their ass. You did nothing to deserve what that person had done to you, Tonio was furious. He made a promise to you a while back, he had promised you that he will always make sure to be there for you , you usually told him your worries and problems with no issues but this time you didn't talk about it. Whatever that person did, it must had been extremely mentally scarring for you and Tonio can't help but wonder.

"Who did this to you Y/N?"

(Tonio is so underrated it hurts.)