Nightmare (Narancia x Reader angst/fluff)

(This oneshot is really fucking dark so if you can't handle it don't read, it also contains a lot and I mean A LOT of gore so you been warned folks.)

Narancia been having terrible nightmares ever since he got brought back to life with the help of yours and Giorno's stands. They always include you, the person he loves the most inside his gang, his lover of ten months. He often asks to sleep inside the same bed with you , he is scared of even sleeping, the nightmares that waits for him at night...Makes him shiver at the thought of even going to bed, he is afraid of the night now his sanity slowly crumbling alongside his lack of sleep , he often cries inside the crook of your neck unable to properly breathe. His latest nightmare was the worst he ever had , waking up in a cold sweat Narancia screamed your name so loudly the whole gang arrived at your room worried. The poor boy was sobbing uncontrollably as he rocked back in forth in your arms , his once eyes full of happiness had became sad and empty. You softly rubbed his hair as you shooed your fellow crew members out of the room so he could talk about what he experienced without feeling judged by them.

'' It was awful Y/N...I would rather die than witness what happened to you in my dream....Heres how it went.''

Narancia's POV

''There was so much blood .....Screams ringed inside my ears as I followed your voice....You were crying as blood kept flooding the room I was in...When I finally found you ...You were barely alive , the blood that was flooding the room was yours... Your eyes were impaled with needles...The blood wouldn't stop flowing out of you , I tried so hard to touch you but each time I tried to even move an inch needles impaled themselves into you, at first it was the eyes but then it was the chest...I couldn't stop crying... Your screams of suffering..Were like knives being thrown at my soul as I slowly started to drown inside your blood. As your blood filled my lungs , I saw true evil...A being of pure shadow, his double irises flowing with malice as it finally stabbed your heart with one swift motion as I watched. Instead of dying you begged for help as the creature ate you alive. I woke up when you screamed for my name for the last time before finally dying the most painful death imaginable.''

Silence filled the room as tears flooded my eyes, I looked up to look at Y/N only to see them crying too.

''Narancia....My poor baby...You don't deserve such horrors being thrust upon you at such a young age, we are inside the mafia but this level of violence is beyond what any of LaSquadra is even capable of!''

They rubbed circles on my cheeks as they kissed me softly sobbing as they held me tightly inside their arms. I felt warm...The once undying fear I felt slowly fading as I stared into their (color) eyes glistening with tears. They wrapped a blanket around as they kissed my forehead with gentleness.

''I promise you Narancia...I'll never get killed this violently, Giorno will keep us safe, EVERYONE will keep us safe .''

I weakly smiled as I cuddled against them.They held me even closer as they calmed down alongside me...The rest of the night was silent as we stayed awake cuddling each other. It was peaceful , my once painful nightmare becoming nothing more than just a distant memory as I realized that I'll never let them get hurt, not as long that I live it was a promise I made to myself ..I'll take all the hits for them...I'll die for them...I rather die for them than to watch them die instead.

(Oooo first time we see a vague description of my stand!)