❤️Flowers (Narancia x Reader angst/fluff)

(This was requested by yeshud !Enjoy! Sorry but I decided to make it a little angsty lmao😔.)

Narancia always liked flowers in a way they remind him of you. Lately you been very busy with mafia duties, you're Giorno's second body guard after all so it's to be expected.Narancia only gets missions with Abbachio,Fugo, Ghiaccio, Pesci,Formaggio and Illuso.

Narancia was currently in the garden looking at the rose he had decided to grow out for you, its petals a vibrant red . He is so afraid that one day a strong wind will destroy it, he knows one day the rose will die just like all the pretty flowers, beautiful things never last forever.

That's why each time Narancia gets to see you, he makes sure to tell you how much he cares about you and misses you. To him you're the most beautiful flower in the garden, more beautiful than the rose, something so pretty that he worries you'll decay quicker than the rest..

He's worried that one day he won't get to see the rose bloom again, that one day you won't get up And say that everything is fine.Narancia lost so much in life at an early age, everything beautiful thing he sees dies so quickly it's almost a curse it seems.

Yesterday you were finally home after two months , you guys took care of the rose together, it isn't much for normal people but for him it was one of the most beautiful moments in his life, each day he spends with you is filled with joy and love, you truly make him feel like life isn't so awfully cruel after all, he really hopes from the bottom of his heart that you'll be the first beautiful thing in his life that will stay until the very end with him, he realized that not all pretty things are defenceless some can fight with beauty, just like a dandelion you seem to survive the strongest of challenges but with beauty just like the rose y'all grow together seems to survive the harsh winters. He doesn't know how it's possible but maybe it's because with you it feels like anything and everything can be possible, perhaps some beautiful things are meant to stay forever.