Jonathan as an half wolf hybrid (Jonathan x Reader headcanons sfw)

(I'll say it time and time again, I fucking love Jonathan Joestar he's so goddamn precious! I just wanna cuddle him❤️ !And yes I made that amazing edit.)

❤️~ Jonathan is really clingy and protective of you, he would follow you everywhere if you'd let him.

🧡~ He adores it when you rub his belly ,it's pure heaven for him.

🖤~ He sometimes whimpers like a sad puppy when you aren't home, to cuddle with him in bed.

❤️~ He gets kinda jealous when he can smell another canine's smell on you but he knows that you wouldn't cheat on him he isn't a toxic jealous type of guy.

🧡~ Unlike most half wolf hybrids, Jonathan has no unstoppable urge to mate with you, he's just too much of a gentleman to even try to .

🖤~He always hesitates to kiss you, he's always scared his big fangs will accidently hurt you during kissing, he prefers to show his affection by licking you instead.

❤️~ He cuts his nails quite often so they don't scratch you when you two hug, he is determined to not hurt you in any way even if it were to mean that he would be less effective in combat.

🧡~ Despite his huge physique and immense strenght, he melts like putty when you hold him.

🖤~ When you get hurt he infuses his saliva with hamon and licks the wounds on your body, it's actually quite effective in healing them.

❤️~He loves to take long walks with you inside the forest, he even sometimes sniffs out edible berries for you to eat with him.

🧡~ Whenever he's stressed or angry, he asks for pets because your touch is more effective at calming him down more when you're petting him.

🖤~ He will 100% fight to the death to protect you .

❤️~ His tail wags a lot around you.

🧡~ He often lays his head on your lap to nap.

🖤~ When you're very angry or sad , Jonathan rubs his head against yours and puts his tail around your waist .

❤️~ Despite being half wolf, Jonathan has no interest in trying to show his dominance over you, in fact, he doesn't want to be seen as dominating towards you at all.

(Jonathan barely gets any love from the JJBA community and it's honestly fucking bullshit! The fact that Dio gets more appreciation pisses me the fuck off, Dio doesn't deserve any of it bruh.)