❤️Flower crown part two (Giorno x Reader fluff)

(dora_dumptruck requested a part two to ''Flower crown'' so here it is lmao enjoy!)

Giorno had been patiently waiting for this fateful moment for several years now, he carefully put the ever so slowly withering flower crown on his head as he admired his expensive suit he decided to buy for this very special occasion. On his 20th birthday Giorno had finally found information on you, he talked to you on the phone for hours talking about the smallest things, luckily for the mafia boss, you recognized him immediately and so you two made plans to see each other at that same garden from all those years ago, Giorno was excited, he hasn't felt joy this overwhelming for a good decade. As soon as you arrived at the garden, Giorno was already waiting for you with a hand made flower crown in his hands, he made one for you. He smiled softly as he put it on your head and admiring his work. To his surprise you took the initiative and embraced him in a bone crushing hug. His eyes watered to the familar warmth of your body as he hugged back a huge wave of nostalgia hitting him like a tsunami .

'' Look Y/N I managed to keep your flower crown in mostly good shape!''

Sure enough when you looked closely at it, it was still in fairly good condition even though it was more than a decade old now. Giorno never had days off with him being the mafia boss of Passione and all so when he finally managed to get a ounce of free time he took it with no hesitation and he wasn't about to let it go to waste.

'' Y/N I been in love with you ever since we were little kids, I never had the guts to tell you back then and I ended up really regretting it afterwards, but now I'm a changed man, I grew up but if you don't feel the same way I do I understand..It has been years after all.''

You smiled widely at his sudden confession your heart pounding loudly against your chest as you held his hand with yours grasping it tightly but not enough for it to hurt him.

''I love you too Giorno.''

You never knew how much you missed Giorno's blush up until now , it was the cutest thing ever and witnessing it felt like a blessing from the gods . You softly kissed him on the lips infusing them with hamon as Giorno jumped a little from the shock it gave him but surprisingly enough it wasn't a painful shock , it was more like a gentle tingle that he still felt. He was glad you still knew how to use hamon.

''You're such a prankster Y/N.''

Giorno laughed softly alongside you as you looked at the blooming flowers around you in the beautiful garden surrounding you two.

Just like the good old times.