❤️Good Boy (Jotaro x Reader lemon/fluff)

(This was requested by Mapep_, I ended up making Jotaro an half dog hybrid in this one but I hope you'll like it anyway , I also mixed both your ideas so enjoy!Edit by me hehe.)

Today Jotaro your half dog hybrid companion was in heat, you weren't used to it, this was the first time he had ever gotten horny around you ever since you adopted him. Jotaro always been a sweet and loyal doggo but this time it was vastly different. He was desperate to mate and it showed , this was the first time he ever tried to act dominant around you , he knew you were his master but he tried anyway.

"Please Y/N I can't take it anymore please touch me!"

He had you pinned on the wall again, his tail wagging and his legs slightly quivering from lust, it was truly a sight to witness Jotaro in such a pathetic state. He needed to be put in his place and fast, otherwise he was gonna continue this madness. Rubbing his visible erection with your knee you pushed him onto the soft carpet as he whined .

"I'm your Master Jotaro, you have no right to treat me like I'm just a mate got it?"

He was getting worse by the second, his breaths were heavy and his mouth was drooling, you could barely restrain him . One second was all it took for him to get on top of you holding your legs . He sniffed your crotch and began to lick it eagerly. You couldn't help but moan to his actions , he was being very gentle, he knew you would scold him if he decided to be too rough , he must obey the alpha after all. Taking off his shirt you grabbed him by the collar around his neck and pulled him down to kiss you. He humped your leg as you both kissed, the friction making you both more excited. Once your lips seperated, you started to suckle and nip at his exposed skin until it bruised as he desperatly tried to regain the upper hand but his primal instincts were on overdrive, he had to obey the alpha even if his human side told him that he could take the innitiative without getting scolded.

"Master can I please remove my pants, ?My dick really hurts.''

You nodded at his request and in the blink of an eye, Jotaro was naked , big twitching erection on full display and leaking . With a wide grin you grabbed his member and started to pump him as you sucked on his hardened nipples, bitting them slightly in the process, he seemed to love it because you could feel him get much harder inside your hand. He was moaning as he sucked on your neck , this was the first time he ever felt pleasure like this and he almost couldn't handle it.

"Master please stroke faster! Ah-let me touch you too."

"Such a good boy, asking his Master for permission, as a reward I'll let you touch me."

Stroking him faster, you removed your clothes as well exposing your naked body to Jotaro. He bit his lip in pleasure as he moaned your name loudly to the rythm of your hand stroking his cock .After removing your hand from his member,he licked your body from top to bottom as he stroked himself against your naked body eagerly. His hole started to twitch when you grabbed his ass roughly. The knots in his stomach was getting warmer, he wanted you, he needed you.

"Master I want your fingers inside of me please!"

After getting the needed supplies you lined your finger to his lubed entrance as he whined from being forced to be bent over by you. In sheer desperation, he forced your hand on his leaking dick as you finally decided to shove your finger inside of him. You felt nice so you accepted his act of slight dominance and stroked his huge cock lazily as you added another finger inside of him. His virgin asshole tensed around your fingers as you thrust them deeper and faster trying to find his prostate . Jotaro was a mess, he was covered in sweat and his dick was leaking all over your hand and carpet. After a few minutes, a dry cry erupted from him as you had finally found his prostate, he started shaking uncontrollably as he gripped your hand forcing you to stroke him faster and harder. You slightly pulled on his tail to show him who's boss as he thrust himself into your fingers feeling himself close to an orgasm.

"Y/N I'M COMING!"

As soon as those words left his lips, you repeatedly poked at his prostate with no mercy . Eventually his whole body tensed up then relaxed as he screamed with pleasure as a fountain of cum erupted from his dick. He was exhausted, his whole body was shaking and the clean carpet was now stained with your "dog's" bodily fluids. After cleaning yourselves up and getting dressed, you gave Jotaro a few treats and gave him lots of pets on the couch. He was happy, you didn't even scold him for the way he tried to take control over you, he felt so lucky to have such a forgiving and kind master. In normal circumstances, if an omega ever tried to take control over their master, the consequences would be quite severe but there you were, cuddling him and petting him on the couch after such a disgraceful behavior that he expressed towards you. Jotaro truly felt blessed to have been taken by you.

(I really tried on this one ,kind of funny that my second longest oneshot so far in this book is a lemon lmfao.)