❤️Hidden emotions (Jotaro x Reader fluff)

(This was suggested by Mapep_ ❤️!)

The hard to crack deliquent was currently extremely embarrased at what his stand was doing, he had finally the chance to talk to you alone after his dangerous trip to Egypt... But Sadly for him...You were also a stand user and he only realized when you told him so.

''Jotaro not to alarm you or anything but why is your stand out? He looks really cool by the way!''

Jotaro tried his hardest to hide his growing blush as he tried to act nonchalent but his own stand was betraying him. Star Platinum let out a loud excited "Ora!" as it tightly hugged you. Jotaro wanted to die right here, he was beyond humiliated , his own stand was showing his user's hidden feelings and he couldn't call him back for some damn reason.

''Yare yare daze this is my stand Star Platinum , he can stop time and he's really precise and fast. Since you can see him I guess you have a stand of your own?Can I see it Y/N?''

You smiled at his description as you let out your stand, explaining to him what it did.

''This is my stand (name) they can create little bubbles that paralyze its targets!''

Your stand smiled happily as it played with Star Platinum's hair who responded with a loud "Ora!" of contentment. Jotaro seemed to really enjoy having his hair touched because to your surprise , he removed his hat.

''Goddamnit Y/N don't tease me! If you gonna mess with my hair at least do it to me instead of my damn stand!''

Finally, Jotaro abandonned his prideful attitude and admited to liking your gentle touches. With a smile you sat down and patted your lap. With widened eyes and a few grunts from the moody Kujo, he obeyed and put his head on your lap. He was more humiliated at the fact that he was showing weakness towards you than at what his stand was currently doing....Star Platinum was hugging your stand as it also watched his owner . You smiled softly at the wholesome sight as you wasted no time in rubbing Jotaro's surprisingly soft locks of black hair while you hummed quietly as you enjoyed how flustered Jotaro was getting. Unknown to the both of you a certain Kakyoin was watching you both interact with the widest smile. This was his idea to get Jotaro to talk to you so he was pretty damn proud that his best friend was getting his feelings returned.He didn't know his buddy would get so flustered around you it was a welcomed sight, he always saw Jotaro as a grumpy teenager but right now...Jotaro was acting more like a little puppy especially his stand..Leaning his head unto your hand as it rubbed his hair softly ...It was hard to believe that this was the same guy that defeated the mighty DIO. Eventually Jotaro decided to work up the courage to ask you the huge question.

''So Y/N...Do you like me?...''

You nodded to his statement as you rubbed his cheek . Kakyoin was silently celebrating as you kissed Jotaro's forehead. As you looked to what your stand was doing you were pleasantly surprised when you saw that it was cuddling a purring? Star Platinum ,it was really cute and quite wholesome to witness.

His anger towards Star Platinum faded as Jotaro realized something very important...His stand had helped him confess to you , because of him you had became his very first lover and he couldn't help but smile .

Meanwhile Kakyoin walked away , his hands inside his pockets as he waited for Jotaro inside the school. Once he saw Jotaro arrive holding your hand , he winked at you both and said.

''I guess you owe me a cherry slushie now , I told you Y/N liked you back!''

Jotaro tilted his hat with a faint blush and smile as he pushed Kakyoin gently in a friendly , teasing matter.

''Oh shut up Kakyoin!''

You three broke into laughter as you all walked towards the nearest shop that sold slushies so Jotaro could buy Kakyoin his promised cherry slushie.This was the beginning of a beautiful new friendship and relationship and you couldn't be happier about it.

Jotaro really owes Star Platinum for this one...

(I hope you really enjoyed it ! I tried my very best to make it as fluffy as possible like you requested ❤️!)