Having a kid (Speedwagon x Reader headcanons sfw)

❤️~When Speedwagon learns that you want to raise a child with him he's incredibly happy. He always wanted to be a father!

🧡~ He is a great father! He vows to spend almost all his free time with his new child no questions asked!

🖤~ With his huge wealth he will make sure his child has a good upbringing BUT he will never spoil them too much. He doesn't want his child to turn into a snobby brat with no manners.

❤️~ Speedwagon isn't too strict! He hates the idea of yelling at his kid!If his kid messes up he won't get too angry because well..Making mistakes is normal and it makes us grow as individuals when we learn from them!

🧡~ When you tell your kid bedtime stories, Speedwagon is secretly listening too. He was born in the slums of London so he never had the luxury of getting bed time stories read to him.

🖤~ Speedwagon sometimes talks about the adventures he had with Jonathan to his child and how great Jonathan was.

''You see (child's name) you should take Jonathan as a role model, he is loyal,sweet,noble,heroic,brave and most importantly he is very kind! He is an angel on Earth! I think Y/N would agree with me.Jonathan is the reason why Y/N chose to continue training their hamon no matter how hard it got for them!''

❤️~ Speedwagon isn't afraid of showing his beloved kid affection, he doesn't view it as not manly in fact he thinks that fathers that don't give their children affection are not manly at all. There's nothing masculine about trying to be seen as emotionless. Feelings are normal and are what makes us human! Nothing is manly about avoiding them!

🧡~ Speedwagon will still take the time to be a good husband to you! He helps a lot with chores and when you're too exhausted to take care of (child's name) he takes over and makes sure you can rest peacefully!

🖤~ Your husband will follow and support his child no matter what path they take! He believes that unlike him, (child's name) will achieve greatness in their younger years and he will do anything to aid them !

❤️~ Speedwagon has no problem telling his child no if what they ask for is way too much, good parents shouldn't make their kids rely on them too much.

🧡~ When Speedwagon learns that his kid wanna learn hamon, he's so happy that he would want to be like his lover Y/N who is a hamon master!

🖤~ Speedwagon isn't scared to tell his kid that crying is okay and that asking for help is sometimes needed! Nothing healthy about keeping all your emotions bottled up!

(Am I the only one that finds it kinda weird that almost everyone in the JJBA community considers Speedwagon as a ''waifu'' yet there's barely any fanfiction or oneshots about him..?)