Y/n's physical strength enhanced and breaks the chains with his hands. The villains was shocked before Y/n charges towards the leader to punch him, but a member got between Y/n and their leader and took the hit instead, sending him fly backwards.

"Get him!"

The first bandit decides to rush first but Y/n kicks at his legs to knock him off balance and punches him into the ground.

A second one tries to swipe at him with his sharp blade Quirk but Y/n dodges with a cartwheel tumbling in order to kick his arm away and doges another swipe before kicking him away.

The bandits with long range Quirks start shooting at Y/n which he evades it, before proceeding to knocked everyone in the room.

Y/n saw his nichirin blade on the other side of the room and begin to run sprint towards it. The member that got punched by Y/n first, return.

As Y/n picked up his nichirin blade, the member fires his pistol at Y/n, though he dodges the shot and almost hit Shinobu's hairpin on his scabbard.

Y/n looked at the bandit, threateningly causing him to shook in fear.

Y/n dashed towards the him. Out of bullets, he attempt to land a hit on Y/n using his pistol as he get closer, but Y/n uses his hand to propel and twirl over him, delivering a powerful strike that knocks the guy into another that got back up, only to be knocked down again.

With all the bandits in the room are down, the fight is over.

Y/n notices the person who took his card and the photo, still moving. As he reach for Y/n's items, the latter steps on his hand caused him to yelp in pain.

"You damn brat!"

Y/n picked up his belongings before he look down the adult. "You're the most eyesore here." Y/n then kicks the bandit out of conscious.

Before Y/n could leave the room, a device that came out from one of the bandits pocket creates a hologram of a shadowy man, with a prominently long, pointed nose and obtruding chin.

"My, my. Did you have to be so rough with these men?"

"I assumed you're the one who made a bounty on me?" Y/n says.

"Indeed. I have taken interest in you. You are potentially a great ally to the Meta Liberation."

"I don't have time for you and for whatever goal you want. Now if you don't let me out of this place, I'll just have to force my way out. And if your men tries to stop me, I will not hesitate to fight back." Y/n coldly says.

They paused for a moment, the hologram figure smirked before it disappeared. "Of course. It is a challenge to make you give in. Let's see if you can defeat the army."

Y/n heard noises through the hallway and followed it.

As he walks out towards an open area, Y/n looks up to see a large round glass roof and a full moon. He was came face to face and surrounded by thousands of Meta Liberation Army.

"Fight my way out of here then." Y/n muttered to himself as he slid his nichirin blade on his belt.

"A little late to run away. You've been on our leader's list ever since the Sports Festival and the Camino incident."

"I don't care about what your leader wants. I'm not some kind of weapon that any of people like you can easily just take it. But I don't believe I heard about you people." Y/n stated as he walk forward.

"We're the guys you should be afraid of." One of them arrogantly declares.

"I doubt anyone should be afraid of you." Y/n retaliates, which annoyed them and readies their weapons or Quirks.