When older's team boo'ed he realized, the opponent team just gained two points. Yoongi, from outside of the court, threw the ball in, and the sigma caught it. It was a three-pointer.

Taehyung's team directly gained three points, winning the match. They grinned and roared at their victory, but then Taehyung spotted Jungkook shuffling towards the changing room without giving him a glimpse; he excused himself and sauntered behind him.

Jungkook removed his other pair of clothes, opening the locker. Just then, he spotted the older, entering the room. He pouted again and peered away, discarding his t-shirt.

"What's the matter? Someone looks like a balloon today," the deep voice husked, suppressing a small chuckle.

Jungkook walked away, taking about his clothes along, not forgetting to close the door of the stall.

Now Taehyung was worried. Jungkook would usually curse or scold him, but this time he didn't even say a word.

When younger came out, he didn't see anybody around. He leaned a little towards the lockers, but there was no one around.

Before he could move out, someone pulled him behind.

Taehyung

The Sigma male bends down, enclosing his hands around his collar from behind and placing his chin on the younger's shoulder. The younger huffed when he identified the only scent he could identify.

"What happened to you?" the older whispered in the same bent position. But when he got no response, he turned the younger one around solely to see the Bambi eyes gleaming. The older immediately cupped his face. He was about to do something but the younger, whispered.

"TaeTae doesn't like m-me anymore," he hiccupped

"It's not like that, Koo,"

"then why didn't you take me in your team today a-and in your fun-fair team as well?" Taehyung wiped his tears from his thumbs

"It's because you are with the medical team," Taehyung answered softly

"Why?"

"You're going to take care of anything that goes wrong since you're a biology student. They requested you," Taehyung laughed a little when the younger leaned in, placing his face on his chest.

"then why didn't you tell me earlier? The latter buried his face in the rock-like chest which just to him felt like a pillow.

Taehyung sighed and placed his palm on his head, caressing his hair softly "I thought you will find it yourself in a few days" he muttered making Jungkook even more embarrassed. His ears and face turned red.

Taehyung noticed the change in the younger person immediately and laughed loudly.Jungkook looked up, making Taehyung's heartbeat burst.

Oh, how much he wanted to kiss that pout away, how vulnerable his mate looked at the moment made him go breathless and he couldn't even blink.

The older smiled, looking at him before pressing his head again on his chest and placing his chin above him

"Te Amo" Taehyung exclaimed, "what does that mean?" Jungkook frowned

"You are silly" Jungkook titled his head and looked at the older "It means, you are silly" Taehyung laughed and cupped his face only to brush their noses together.

.

.

.

.

"My Koo's going to be a nurse," Taehyung stated before getting chased by his Lil one, his double bunny, his mate Jeon Jungkook

.

.

.

.

.

It was Saturday, the Jeons and the Kims were ready with the grannies to visit the beach. All the stuff was already inside Namjoon's car.

They had decided to take two vehicles. One was Namjoon's, and the other was of the younger sigma. As Namjoon's car had more seats, Junghyun and Taemin, along with their wives and grannies, already had occupied the seats.

Jin stepped out of the house, locking the door. He then saw Jungkook leaning on the window of the car, giggling and talking to the grannies "Owww granny Kim my cheeks hurt" he laughed, playing with them.

"KooKoo, c'mon we are getting late, get inside the car" he actioned him to go towards Taehyung's car. The sigma was already inside, Taehyung removed his arm outside the window and actioned him to come inside.

"Hyung, why can't I go in this car?" he whined

"Because- because- "He was looking for an excuse "because we are older kookie, go to your hyungie he is waiting for you, look at him my my" Granny Jeon patted his head "but granny" Jungkook whined again

"You don't argue with elders, bun! c'mon see, he is waiting for you," Granny Kim exclaimed in the softest tone. He nodded, pouting and dramatically running towards the car.

That day, one car went towards the beach and another one somewhere else.

❀❀❀

TE AMO <3

I was listening to this Hindi song "Te Amo" and the idea popped in my mind sksksksk- if you haven't tried listening to it, please do try the slowed revered version on the channel textaudio lyrics! its amajin!