"WHo are you?" The guy asks.

"We're your new roommates. Little girl is just a visitor." Dean says, pointing to Evie. They walk closer, the guy holding the paint brush and can of paint out to them.

"Do me a favor. Get my back. Big game today." The guy says.

"He's the artist. Things he can do with a brush." Dean says, pointing at Sam. He grabs Evie, sitting on the armchair in the corner of the room. Sam gives his brother a look, reluctantly taking the paintbrush and can of paint. Dean picks up a magazine.

"Murph. Is it true?" Dean asks, seeing the name on the magazine.

"What?" Murph asks.

"We heard one of the guys around here got killed last week." Dean says, wrapping his arm around Evie when she almost falls off his lap. Sam gives him a panicked look, but Dean signals it's all okay.

"Yeah." Murph sadly says.

"What happened?" Sam asks.

"They're saying some psycho with a knife. Maybe a drifter passing through. Rich was a good guy." Murph says.

"Rich, he was with somebody?" Sam asks.

"Not just somebody. Lori Sorensen." Murph states.

"Who's Lori Sorensen?" Dean asks. "You missed a spot." He tells his brother. "Just down there, on the back." Sam gives his brother an annoyed death glare while Dean grins a little, trying to keep it small.

"Lori's a freshman. She's a local. Super hot. And get this -- she's a reverend's daughter." Murph says.

"You wouldn't happen to know which church, would ya?" Dean asks.

+++

They get to the church and Sam is holding Evie. They walk in, letting the door slam shut, gaining everybody's attention. Sam winces, Dean giving his brother a done look. They sit down as the reverend continues talking.

"So, please, let us pray. For peace, for guidance, and for the power to protect our children." The reverend says. Everybody lowers their heads, including Sam. He elbows Dean who does the same.

"Daddy." Evie mumbles.

"Shh. In a minute, baby." Sam whispers, letting her play with his hand so she stays occupied for a bit.

~ ~ ~

They leave the church after the service is over and walk up to Lori after her friend walks off.

"Are you Lori?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." Lori nods.

"My name is Sam. This is my brother, Dean. And my sister, Evie." Sam says, keeping up with the lie. Evie looks confused, having not heard the word "daughter" before her name.

"Hi." Dean smiles, but Evie just cuddles into Sam's shoulder.

"We just transferred here to the university." Sam says.