Chapter 35: The Reich's Turn

Start from the beginning

Queen Elizabeth (LR): You don't need to, after all, it was Elsie's idea to make an alliance with Louis Kaiser. So there's that point.

Bismarck (LR): Guess, you're right.

Prinz Eugen (LR): But anyway, what's the situation? Why have you called us?

Hood: I'm glad you came here on time, and it's because we have something important to do, but we can't at this moment.

Prinz Eugen (LR): And what is that?

Prince Of Wales: Ten minutes ago, we received news of increased Siren activity here. *Points at the location in the map, the map is not like the map of the world. Only remnants of former nations became factions.*

Prince Of Wales: Normally, I would send a small fleet to check out the situation, but right now, it seems everyone is having a great time.

Hood: And also with our forces depleted after the battle in the Mirror Realm and Shattered Seas Realm, this leaves you two both free for the mission.

Bismarck (LR): So is this for getting rid of us because of Iron Blood, or yoou want us to do it for the sake of humanity?

Prinz Eugen (LR): You have a point.

Illustrious: No, but since most of our available fleets are on their own, and with the situation with Enterprise, we can't. But since you two are said to be rebuilt by the Liberal Republic, I'm sure that your riggings might be stronger than your original design.

Prinz Eugen (LR): I guess we'll have to go there and send them to Auschwitz.

Bismarck (LR): Ruhig! Prinz Eugen, that's disrespectful for the ones that died in that place.

Prinz Eugen (LR): Dammit! Thanks Hitler! You've became one of the most evil dictators in World War 2! What a disgrace of both Germany and the Kriegsmarine, as well as the victims.

Bismarck (LR): Promise me not to say that word ever again!

Prinz Eugen (LR): Yes Bismarck.

Bismarck (LR): Jawohl! We'll go to the coordinates you have given to us and sink more Siren ships. Tell the others about it, in case they're looking for us.

Prince Of Wales: Thanks for your help, we hope you could make it out safe and alive.

Prinz Eugen (LR): Will do.

Queen Elizabeth (LR): Good luck to you two.

Bismarck (LR): Goodbye, Your Majesty.

Later at sea, KMS Bismarck and KMS Prinz Eugen sailed through the peaceful ocean, admiring the view of the Pacific Ocean.

Not until Beatific ruined it and giving them new comrades to join.

Bismarck (LR): Ahhh! Isn't this a relaxing trip?

Prinz Eugen (LR): Sure is, *Drinks some Iced tea* I missed the good old days, of no war.

Beatific: Did you forget something?

Bismarck and Prinz Eugen (LR): GAAAAHH!!!

Prinz Eugen (LR): Beatific? What are you doing in here?!

Beatific: I was in the radio silly! You thought I'm with you this whole time huh?

Prinz Eugen (LR): Oh that scared me the heck out of Berlin's heart!

Bismarck (LR): Well, thanks for ruining our day of peace while being ships and admiring the peaceful view of the ocean!

Beatific: Look, let's cut some slack here, there's a reason why I called you two.

Prinz Eugen (LR): And what is it then?