Chapter Thirty-One

Jay's POV

I lead everyone towards the graduation in the gym, sitting down in the front. I planned on something big tonight, during her graduation party.

I couldn't wait, but I was very nervous. My heart racing, I watch as countless of her peers are called across the stage to get their diplomas.

"Dawn Parker!" The principal called into the microphone, her family and I stand as well as like half the audience as they hold my gang and some of my Mafia. Cheering for her, you can see her blush and hide her face in her hands as Silver trots dutifully at her side. She shakes hands with her teachers and the principal, gaining her diploma. The professional photographer takes photos the entire time, making sure Dawn got her special photos for this day.

She sits down in her chair ahead of us, sitting with her classmates. The valedictorian gives some stupid long speech about the good year and how much hope he has for our futures, which I could see Dawn and her friends laughing at quietly.

Finally, they do the cap toss, but Dawn holds onto hers. She runs over to us, jumping into my arms to give me a kiss before hugging her family. "Your mother would be so proud of you." Her grandmother smiles sadly, hugging Dawn closely.

"Thank you." Dawn whispers, walking away with her family to talk quietly. I turn to Kieran, Hudson, Carter, and Dawn's grandfather with a nod. They follow me a distance away, our backs on Dawn as I pull out the velvet box in my pocket. Popping it open, I show it to them.

"Do you think she'll like it?" I whisper, Carter nods with a look of awe in his eyes.

"Definitely." Him and Kieran agree quickly, I turn to Dawn's grandpa to see tears in his eyes.

"All I ask if that you take care of her, son." He grins at me, his old skin wrinkling with his teary smile.

"I will. I promise, sir. I will do everything I can to make her happy." I promise seriously, he nods and claps my back.

"Good. I may be old, but I have plenty of young men in my family who would tear you to shreds for us." He chuckles hoarsely, I nod with a small smile.

"And I'd let them." I grin, Hudson sighs and nods.

"She's going to love it, Jayden. You outdid yourself with this one." Hudson grins at me, I sigh in relief.

"I'm glad I got all of your blessings!" I laugh in relief, Kieran nudges me with a grin.

"I mean where else would I live? You have an awesome house." Kieran jokes, I laugh loudly and shove him lightly.

"Once we get married, who says you're staying in the house." I joke back, Kieran chuckles.

"Well for one, my sister would kill you." He retorts, I chuckle.

"That's true." I agree, smirking as I think about that. She really would kill me, and everyone in her family knew it. Hudson seemed to like that, especially Carter.

Dawn suddenly pops up out of nowhere with the rest of her family, grinning at me. "Come on! The photographer want's a photo of the whole family and I requested one for just me and my siblings and then one of us." She smiles angelically, moving her relaxed curls over her shoulder. She dyed her hair back to before when we first met, so it was her beautiful dark brown hair with streaks of caramel and blonde.

Her and her family pose, then they include me into the second family photo. She gets one with just her siblings, her holding Emmie and Kieran standing next to Dawn with his arm slung over her shoulders and Silver sitting perfectly for the picture.

Finally, it was time for just Dawn and I. I pull her close by her waist, holding her and leaning my cheek on the top of her head. Our picture gets taken, multiple actually in different poses.