Chapter Three

I hold my girl closer to my chest, the weight of the comforter over us cradling us in warmth in the early morning. A crack in my window let in a bit of air, making me grumble but hide her further into me to make sure she was warm. My blue curtain waved from the wind, letting in the harsh sunlight to glare into my eyes.

She whines, burying her nose into my warm chest. I tighten my hold on her worriedly. What if she was cold? I glance down at Silver, sighing. "Silver. Up." I order, Silver's tail wags as she jumps up onto the bed and climbs over me to lay down next to Dawn on her other side.

My phone buzzes continually, making me grab it and fling it across the room towards my roommate's empty beds. Dawn mumbles under her breath as I slip in my cooled arm back under the warmth of the comforter. I nuzzle the top of her head, eating up as much attention that I could get.

Her hands crawl up my chest, fingers running through my hair. I hum in approval as she looks up, her sleepy eyes gazing at me adorably as she rests her head back onto my chest and plays with the hair at the nape of my neck. "Jay." She whines as I try to get out from under her. She needs to eat, so for that I need to grab my phone to have some type of breakfast delivered back to my dorm.

"Hold on, love. Let me just grab my phone and a few more blankets." I shush, unhooking her hands from my hair and sliding out from under her as quickly as possible. I grab my now cracked phone, taking my roommates blankets off their beds and laying them over Dawn as I text Jeremy to bring me and Dawn some food.

Sliding back under the covers, I wrap my arms around her. Apparently not good enough for her, she slings a leg over my side and ends up straddling me with her head almost disappearing under the covers. I chuckle, rubbing my hand along her back soothingly. She whines, mumbling incoherently under the multitude of blankets.

I smile, content with having my Baby Doll laying on top of me. Even if she probably doesn't realize she did this. She has too much anxiety to make moves like this. I kiss the top of her head, ignoring Jeremy when he comes in to set down the bag of food on my nightstand. He quietly leaves, thinking Dawn was still asleep.

I heard way too many stories about her being woken up by the men in my gang and how she is now feared by everyone who knows her. I sigh softly, knowing I had to wake her up to eat. "Baby, you need to wake up. Our breakfast is here." I keep my voice soft, trying to wake her up gently so I don't get in trouble.

You can tell who wears the pants in our relationship. She whines, burying her head further into my chest if that's even possible. "No." She pouts, shaking her head. I chuckle, sitting up so she's sitting on my lap and I'm holding her. She shakes from the cold, making me clench my arms tighter around her. My Sunshine shouldn't have to be cold. I wrap her up in the comforters, grabbing the food and handing her the bag.

"You need to eat, love. After that you can go back to sleep." I soothe, she whines but takes out her food and begins to eat. I chuckle, brushing my fingers through her hair as I eat my food. Checking the time, I quickly change into some clothes and make sure I had all my notes in my backpack. Glancing back, I see her already asleep. I shake my head, laughing quietly as I write her note and head out the door. I knock on Teo's door, rolling my eyes as I hear some girl moan in there.

"Teo! You said you'd watch Dawn for me! You have thirty minutes to get presentable and go into my dorm. The door's unlocked. She's sleeping, so you can watch something on the tv or something. No touching her or I will torture you until you beg for death." I call seriously, hearing him tell the girl to leave quickly as I head down to class. That was too easy. Smirking, I sit down and begin my two-hour long lecture on business.