1

Hi I'm Gwen Stacy is 20 years old and I'm a slave on Tatooine. Why? Well, I don't really come from Tatooine but from Naboo and I was born there.

My parents died when I was only 2 years old after their death I was taken in care by my older cousin Padme, who was a senator on the planet Coruscant. She died suddenly, no rare cause of her death was found.

I was 10 when she died and then I was sent to Tatooine and became a slave by long years.

My life is a mystery that I cannot solve. As a slave I work for some Watto who is so tight on money and constantly harassing me.

All Tatooine inhabitants are not friendly to others but subject to the Empire and must be cultured for the stormtroopers and also for the Lord Vader I haven't seen yet.

Lord Vader is very powerful in power and rules the galaxy.

Some girls have said that he is handsome but fierce. Many people say that he murders people whenever you oppose him.

Pov Darth Vader:

I was walking alone without any crew on Tatooine, and suddenly I saw a beautiful young girl with blonde hair and blue eyes nearby, walking alone. The girl reminds me of ... Padme. Yes! I wonder if she had a twin sister?

And suddenly I saw how the girl looked at her watch and quickly ran somewhere, so I decided to follow her and I did.

When the girl stopped, a creature with a large nose and a cap on her head appeared, it must be Watto.

-You're late again! Exclaimed Watto

-I'm sorry, Watto, I didn't want to be late, said the girl

-Once you are late, we'll talk differently and now let's go to work !! he shouted
The girl nodded and quickly went inside.

She must be Watto's slave and must work. I felt sorry for her ... Wait! The Sith don't feel sorry for people, but she is so similar to Padme that I can't take my eyes off her.

I decided to free her.