"Thanks again." Sam tells Jake, following Andrea and his brother out.

"Tank you." Evie calls since her dad said it.

~ ~ ~

Andrea is leading the brothers down the street.

"So, cute kid." Dean says.

"Thanks." Andrea smiles and she turns to Sam. "Cute kid." She tells him.

"Thanks." Sam smiles. Dean subtly glares at his brother who looks at him, not being able to control somebody complimenting his child.

"Kids are the best, huh?" Dean asks as they cross the street. Andrea glances at him, but doesn't say anything, and they reach the front of the motel.

"There is it. Like I said, two blocks." Andrea says.

"Thanks." Sam says.

"Tank you." Evie smiles and Andrea smiles at her before turning back to Dean.

"Must be hard, with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line." She starts walking away as Sam is holding in his laugh. "Enjoy your stay!" She calls over her shoulder.

""Kids are the best"? You don't even like kids." Sam says.

"I love kids." Dean protests.

"Name three children that you even know." Sam says.

"Uh..." Dean trails off before pointing to Evie who is playing with the zipper on her dad's jacket.

"Doesn't count." Sam says.

"What? How does that not count? She's a child." Dean says.

"She's your niece. You're forced to know and love her." Sam says.

"I am not forced to do anything." Dean says. "I didn't know about her for 2 years."

"Name three children you aren't related to and know." Sam states.

Dean fails to come up with an answer. Sam chuckles, walking to the motel.

"I'm thinking!" Dean calls.

+++

They get to the park and Sam is holding Evie and they find Andrea sitting on a bench.

"Can we join you?" Sam asks, getting her attention.

"I'm here with my son." Andrea says, pointing over to where Lucas is.

"Oh. Mind If I say hi?" Dean asks. He holds his hands out to Evie who cuddles into her dad, not wanting to be away from him and around a bunch of random kids. Dean shrugs, walking over to where Lucas is.

"Tell your friend this whole Jerry Maguire thing is not gonna work on me." Andrea says.

"I don't think that's what this is about." Sam says, sitting next to her, and putting Evie on his lap.