"Yeah." Dean laughs. "Right." Sam glances at Dean.

"Will Carlton was traumatized, and sometimes the mind plays tricks. Still we dragged that entire lake. We even ran a sonar sweep, just to be sure, and there was nothing down there."

"That's weird, though, I mean, that's-that's the third missing body this year." Dean says.

"I know. These are people from my town. These are people I care about." Jake says.

"I know." Dean says.

"Anyway... all this... it won't be a problem much longer." Jake says.

"What do you mean?" Dean asks.

"Well, the dam, of course." Jake says.

"Of course, the dam. It's, uh, it sprung a leak." Dean says.

"It's falling apart, and the feds won't give us the grant to repair it, so they've opened the spillway. In another six months, there won't be much of a lake. There won't be much of a town, either. But as Federal Wildlife, you already knew that."

"Exactly." Dean says.

A young woman walks in, knocking on the door.

"Sorry, am I interrupting?" She asks. The brothers stand up. "I can come back later."

"Gentlemen, toddler, this is my daughter." Jake introduces, standing up. Evie shyly waves at the woman who waves back at her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Dean." He shakes her hand.

"Andrea Barr. Hi." She introduces.

"Hi." Dean smiles.

"They're from the Wildlife Service. About the lake." Jake says.

"Oh." Andrea mumbles and a boy walks in.

"Oh, hey there. What's your name?" Dean asks.

Lucas walks out, Andrea following.

"His name is Lucas." Jake informs.

"Is he okay?" Sam asks.

"My grandson's been through a lot. We all have." Jake says. "Well, if there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know." They leave the office.

"Thanks. You know, now that you mentioned it, could you point us in the direction of a reasonably priced motel?" Dean asks.

"Lakefront Motel. Go around the corner. It's about two blocks south." Andrea tells them.

"Two-- would you mind showing us?" Dean asks.

"You want me to walk you two blocks?" Andrea asks.

"Not if it's any trouble." Dean says.

"I'm headed that way anyway." Andrea says before turning to her dad. "I'll be back to pick up Lucas at three." She turns to her son. "We'll go to the park, okay, sweetie?" She kisses him on the head before leaving.