Prologue

Kong's POV

I was in my class.. as usual I took the corner most seat near the window. I don't have any friends.. I have never interacted much with anyone neither with the teachers unless it was mandatory. The only people I speak was with my basketball team members that to strictly related to game.

I was very famous in the school because I always ranked first in the batch and I was one of the best player in the team. There were many people who keep trying to talk to me.. but I have never responded to them. The at most I would do was to give a nod in acceptance or a one word reply.

Today I couldn't concentrate much in the class. It wasn't a big problem because I have already learnt all these.. but the problem was my ribs were hurting very badly after what happened yesterday. I kept wondering why the things changed so much. I still remember the days when I was very happy with my Mae.. but everything changed after she met that man who became my step dad.

"Excuse me Miss.. The pricipal is requesting for Kongpob Suthilak." The sudden call from principal's secretary bought me out of my thoughts. I pushed away all the thoughts about them and followed the scretary to Principal's cabin after taking permission from my teacher.

"May I come in sir.?" I asked as I knocked the door.
"Come in." I heard the reply and slowly opened the door.
"Sir.. you have called for me.?" I asked as I stepped inside slowly.
"Yes Kongpob.. Please come inside." My Principal said.

"Kongpob.. I would like you to meet Officer Mew. He is here to talk to you." He said. I looked at the other person and wai'ed to him without showing any emotions in my face. He looked like he was in his late 20's or early 30's.
"Kongpob.. I have something to tell you about your mother and step father." He said. I froze at the mention of them. I managed to hide the fear I felt because all I remember when they were mentioned was them beating the heck out of me or some other things they did to me.

"What is it sir.?" I asked him.
"They have met with a car accident and did not make it out.. I am sorry for your loss but they are no more." He said. I felt myself going numb. Should I be happy that I am free from their beatings or should be crying that I lost my mother.? I don't care about my step dad but I did love my Mae a lot even though she changed a lot and kept beating me along with that man who was my step dad. She changed so much that now she enjoyed him torturing me when once she used to love me being happy and smiling around.

I felt my world crushing down.. What am going to do now..? Should I stop studying..? Do I have to work to look after myself.. where am I going to stay..? All these questions kept revolving around my mind. Tears kept rolling down my eyes as the hope of getting my mother to love me has crushed down completely.

"Kong.. KONGPOB.." A sudden loud voice bought me out of my thoughts and that was when I noticed that I was lost in my thoughts and have been breathing heavily as well as sweating very much.

"I.. I.. What.. do.. now..?" I asked the first question between my heavy breathing. Principal gave me some water to drink which I was glad for.
"You don't have to worry.. your father and brothers have took your custody." Officer Mew said. I chocked the water I was drinking. Officer Mew took me into his lap and patted my head and ran his another hand on my back to calm me down. Though I felt a pain in my ribs.. I couldn't care much about it now as my mind was too busy with taking in every information.

"MY WHAT..?" I exclaimed not believing what I heard as I looked at him with wide confused eyes..
"Your father and brothers." Officer Mew said.
"But I don't have any.. Mae said that my real father died.. and I had no siblings." I informed him.
"No Sweetie.. We have cross checked all the details.. and I can assure you.. they are your real father and brothers. One of the men is waiting for you outside the gate. Your 3rd brother is going to meet you at the airport once you pack your things." He said.

"You can trust him Kong.. don't think much.. he is a police officer and he showed me all the details. Also, they are good people.. you can trust them." My Pricipal added assuring me. I nodded my head and silently followed Officer Mew after collecting my bag.

"Kongpob.. his name is Tum.. He will take you to your home.. you can pack your things and then he will take you to your brother." Officer Mew said.
"Officer.. you said my third brother right..? How many brothers do I have..?" I asked him.
"5 elder brothers.." He said. I nodded my head and the followed Khun Tum after I wai'ed to the officer again.

Once we stopped in front of my current home.. I walked to my room and packed my things in the bag which Khun Tum gave me. I did not have much.. I had a total of 7 pairs of night dresses and one new pair of dress which I have never found time to wear. Then I took the books and my study material I had. When I was done.. all had was one bag which was 3/4 th filled. Most of them were my study books.

"Are you done Young Master.?" Khun Tum asked me.
"Khun Tum.. can you not call me young Master..? It is weird.. please call me Kongpob or Nong.." I asked him cause it was very very weird.
"Mm okay.. are you done Nong.?" He asked me.
"Khab.." I said and moved towards him as I carried my bag. I was about to carry it down despite of the pain I felt in my ribs.. Suddenly Khun Tum took the bag and walked forward after giving me a small smile. I followed behind him. We sat down in the car and he started driving.

"Khun Tum.. can you tell me about my father and brothers..? I don't even know their names." I asked him hesitantly.
"Your father's name is Khun Kelkarai Suthilak.. he is a businessman. Then.. your elder brother is Khun Forth Suthilak is 24 years old and is currently working with your father. Second brother is Khun Tay Suthilak is 20 years old. He is studying final year in university as well as working every now and then. Your third brother is Khun Singto Suthilak is 17 years old and studying final year in high school.. Then the last are twins.. Khun Off Suthilak and Khun Bright Suthilak who are 15 years old. They are in their high school." Khun Tum replied.

I nodded my head in acknowledgement. I looked out of the window.. and could not help but think will they really accept me as their brother and treat me good or will I face the same things as what I faced with my mother and step dad. I felt slightly bad for not knowing about them. Also, I could not help but think about why they haven't come to me all this time and pulled me out of the misery. Though my rational brain knows that I can't blame them but I still could not help but think like that.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not know when we arrived. I came back to reality when the car stopped. I looked out to find one person standing near another car dressed very decently in very neat dress. One look at him and I can see that similarities between the two of us.

We had the same eyes and features.. the only thing was he was taller and well build than me and more calm while I was lean and short. I was feeling nervous. I slowly got down and followed Khun Tum who took out my luggage. Then I walked behind him as he made his way to whom I guess is my brother.

"Khun Singto.. this is your youngest brother's luggage." Khun Tum said which got his attention as he looked up from his phone. And that was when he noticed me.. I expected him to say something or at least give me a smile. I did notice a slight spark of happiness in his eyes.. but it left as soon as it came.

"Thank you.. please put it in the plane.. And Nong.. follow me.." He said with a neutral voice not giving out any emotions. I followed him quietly with my head down.

So.. how do you think Kong will be with his father and brothers who he did not know even existed.

Will he be able to open up to them and mingle with them..? Or will he keep himself shut from the world..?

How will Kong face everything..?

Will he be able to welcome the new changes in his life..? Or will it be too much for him to take..?

Will Kong's family be able to break his walls and see through him and then help to mend his life with their love..? Let's wait and see..!