₱₳ł₦

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝐿𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑧𝑜 𝑃𝑂𝑉

𝐴sterin stood in front of me, her eyes focused on the target in front of her. Her body was tense and you could hear her inhale sharply and then exhale slowly, indicating that she would soon pull the trigger. And just as I finished my thought, she pulled the trigger and the bullet shot through the otherwise silent hall with a slight hiss.

A moment later, the target came towards her, indicating that Asterin had hit the exact centre of line eight and nine.

She turned to me and my breath caught. Her smile was breathtaking and did strange things to my heart and most of all my cock.

Her smile was so wide you could see her white teeth and her eyes shone. The blue and brown seemed to literally glow and I found myself thinking how much I wanted to be close to her....

Goosebumps covered my body at the thought of letting another person into my heart or being close to her. Immediately I pulled back, not returning her smile, which slowly but surely collapsed when she saw that I didn't react.

With a clearing of her throat, she turned away from me and returned her gun to her grip as the door burst open, revealing a hounded Ryan.

"Ce l'abbiamo noi."

--> We got him.

My blood froze and then heated with the anger I'd been carrying for years. Ignoring Asterin, I turned to Ryan and stormed towards the door.

"You stay here!", I hissed icily, inwardly hoping she would listen to my command.

Together with Ryan, I ran up the stairs, while the boiling feeling inside me did not subside. The anger and the rage blurred together, creating a toxic cocktail that made me see red.

At the top of the stairs I could smell the blood and as soon as Ryan and I turned the corner I saw the pig lying on the floor. Blood was pouring out of his leg and staining my floor.

Matteo was standing behind him, wearing a rock-hard mask like he always wore.

The beast inside me roared and shouted and begged to be allowed out, but I pulled it back. My control was important. So I tilted my head slightly and looked into the eyes of the pig that blew up one of my warehouses and mess up my floor too.

But the man did not look at me, he looked past me. And only when a creepy smile appeared on his lips did I turn around and freeze. There at the end or beginning of the stairs stood Asterin. The expression on her face should have made me want to get her out of here as quickly as possible, but the only thing I was thinking about was the monster roaring in my head.

Anger obscured my vision and my gaze kept twitching back and forth between the two of them until it finally stopped on the man in front of me. He was still looking at Asterin. His gaze was dark, something I had only ever seen in the worst of the worst.

I crouched down in front of the man and grabbed his chin hard, turning it towards me. His eyes were glazed and kept twitching from left to right, as if he was trying to catch a glimpse of Asterin.

Suspicion brewed in my stomach and planted itself there like a bird would in its nest. "Look to me, Porco."

The man's gaze flitted to me and then he began to smile. Not a nice friendly smile that you saw on old ladies though, no it was one that said he knew what was going to happen and he had done worse himself.

Before I could say anything, the man opened his filthy mouth. "Aha, behold. My little bird. How nice to see you again. It seems you found a replacement for me very quickly, though. Don't you miss me?"

Behind me I heard sobbing. Without turning around, I could feel tears running down Asterin's cheeks.

But the man did not stop talking, but directed his word to me. "So my dear niece seems to have run straight to the next best thing. Little slut. Always has to get her way and whores all over the place. Dirty bitch. But..."

That's as far as he got, because I pressed my fingers into his throat, cutting off his air. Only gasping could be heard before I nodded and indicated that they should take him down to the cellar.

A familiar calm settled over me like a heavy blanket as I watched my men drag the bleeding man to the stairs. As they ran past Asterin, he made a move as if to throw himself at her, but he was pulled right away by my men.

Asterin flinched so badly that she stumbled back and staggered against the wall with a thud. Her gasp fell on deaf ears as her uncle called after her, "I will find you, little bird. And then I will punish you."

By now she was trembling so much that I thought she was going to topple over at any moment.

Slowly, like a wild animal that would attack its prey at any moment, I walked towards her and saw the fear, the panic, in her eyes.

I watched her every move and the beast in my head roared, obscuring my vision, blurring my thoughts and morals. Without a clear thought, I continued to walk towards her, not listening to her pleas, to her pleas to just go away.

All at once I raised my hand and a moment later it made contact with Asterin's cheek. The bang echoed through the empty entrance hall, vibrating the blood from her uncle.

Her sob echoed through the hallway as well, as she grabbed her cheek and more tears ran down her cheeks. I didn't register my action at all, but let her walk further and further into the corner. Let her corner herself.

"You disobeyed my order. You followed me even though I told you to stay down. Non ci sarà una prossima volta."

--> There will be no next time.

Her trembling body finally gave way beneath her and she slumped down against the wall. Her sobs touched nothing inside me as I watched her collapse before my eyes.

And without another word, I turned and left Asterin sitting on the cold floor, crying and sobbing.

Nothing stirred in me except the beast that now sat purring softly in my head.