𝒪𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝓅𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

𝒜𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃

𝓜y head felt light.

My legs were like jelly and that warm, ticklish feeling in my belly area just wouldn't go away.

And then there was the wetness between my legs.

Shaking my head, I took off my jogging pants, which really stuck to me like a second skin. Then came the T-shirt and the bra. These things were simply uncomfortable.

In one jump I was in the shower, but I couldn't avoid looking at myself in the mirror.

My round thighs, my cute little belly, my chest and then the scar that had formed on my side. I still imagined that the pain of the bullet was still running through my body. But it was not the only scar that adorned my skin. I had a few little and two or three much bigger scars that ran across my skin.

Sighing, I looked at myself. My blue and brown eyes stared at me suspiciously and with strangely glazed eyes. My usually pale face was covered in colour and my freckles danced on my cheek and nose as I grimaced.

The otherwise halfway neat curls, had slipped out of my braid and formed a beautiful brown and red bird's nest on top of my head.

Again I groaned as I noticed how the heaviness in my abdomen still hadn't gone away.

The warm water beat down on my tense shoulders and for a brief moment I closed my eyes. Slowly my body began to relax, but just as I had become truly still, images flashed before my inner eye.

Lorenzo above me... His brown skin shimmered with a light film of sweat and his normally cold blue eyes gleamed with something I couldn't identify.

Only when I opened my eyes again did I notice that my hand had made its way to the beginning of my sex. Shocked, I tried to pull my hand away, but it brushed right past my clit and a new sensation rushed through my entire body like a drug.

Hissing, I drew in a long breath and repeated the movement.

Automatically my eyes closed and I surrendered to the wonderful new feeling. Let it guide me and enjoy it.

My hand moved up and down in slow movements. My breathing became heavier and deeper. Loud gasps escaped me as I brought a finger to my entrance.

My head turned in a wonderful way and my breasts felt infinitely heavy.

Again and again I stroked my clit with my thumb and let the fire that began to burn in my abdomen sizzle through my entire body. The shower water mixed with my loud breaths and the sweet scent of my shower gel.

I was so wet that I felt no resistance as I guided a single finger inside me. Once again a fire shot through my body and breathlessly I began to move my fingers faster.

Gasping and moaning, I leaned against the cold shower wall which contrasted strongly with the warm shower and felt simply magical.

An unknown pressure formed in my abdomen as I curled my finger, catching a spot that made me see stars.

Through my intoxication I didn't notice how I kept repeating a name softly.

Lorenzo...

The pressure spread and seemed to consume me completely. My thumb continued to circle my clit and at the exact same moment as I curled my finger inside again, I pressed down on my clit and saw stars dancing before my eyes.

A low moan escaped my throat and the pressure that had just built up disappeared in a whirl of shock, bliss and satisfaction.

Breathing heavily, I remained leaning against the wall, trying to control my breaths. A moment later I realised what I had done in the first place.

But right now I didn't have it in me to be ashamed of it, as there was nothing to be ashamed of either. Even though it was the first time I had done it, I felt somehow... lighter.

Shaking my head, I groomed my hair and then wrapped myself in one of the soft towels. My stomach grumbling, I reluctantly went to my room and fished a few things out of my wardrobe.

Since I had no plans either way, I opted for a simple pair of sweatpants, a fresh pair of panties and a crop top.

At this time of day, everyone else was usually either at work doing their "business" or one of the men had to take care of Chiara's shopping. Or as I loved to call it: Torture.

Either way, a bra was unnecessary and even if it was, I was pretty sure everyone present had seen breasts before, even though I had them completely covered.

Humming, I dashed down the stairs and skidded just past an expensive looking vase.

Arriving in the kitchen, I opened the fridge and could have sat down in it immediately. The Italian weather was killing me. My body still hadn't got used to the devilish temperatures. I hoped that at least the winter or autumn would be cooler.

Because I was so lost in thought, I didn't notice that Lorenzo had also entered the kitchen and was talking to someone. Only when he cleared his throat did I turn around and my cheeks immediately started to burn. Not because of what had happened an hour ago, no, because I had shoved a full spoonful of ice cream into my mouth a second before and now looked like a squirrel that had stuffed its cheeks with nuts.

I quickly turned around and pretended he wasn't there. Which was easier said than done, unfortunately, because I heard him laughing softly behind me, which sent unannounced shivers down my spine.

He stopped for a moment and then I heard him step closer.

Tense, I waited to see what he would do and was surprised when he put a hand on my bare stomach and pulled me closer to him.

Briefly my heart stopped and oxygen would not enter my lungs. Then, as if nothing was wrong, I shovelled another spoonful of the divine ice cream into my mouth.

For a brief moment I thought he was going to let go of me and leave, but then the idiot opened his mouth.

"Tell me, principessa. What were you imagining when you touched yourself?"

Oh, this fucking dipshit!

He hadn't said that now! God have mercy, this man had a lot of nerve.

Without saying a word I turned to him and stood almost nose to nose. I pressed the ice cream to my chest and as if his statement wasn't annoying enough, his eyes were fixed on my breasts.

His hand on my stomach squeezed briefly, causing me to wake up from my trance.

As quickly as possible I put distance between us and took a few deep breaths to calm my rapidly rising and falling chest. Then, with a determined look on my face, I whispered sickeningly sweetly, "My dear, sweet Lorenzo. How I decide to come down and who I think of is, I think, not your concern."

And then without another word I turned and walked up the stairs with measured steps, even though everything inside me was on a rollercoaster. And I could have sworn that Lorenzo was laughing softly.

Soooo... what do you guys/ladys/diverse, etc... think. I was laughing, cringing and crying all at the same time when I wrote the "Smutty" scene...

Would appreciate if you write a comment or click the star. If not thank you reading and stay healthy :)