void tilted his head with a small, sinister smile.

"put it down," noah ordered. "put it down."

void's expression went to fearful. "dad, he's gonna shoot me. he's going to kill me, dad."

he sounded an awful lot like stiles, but they all knew he wasn't.

"don't listen." chris shook his head.

"put the gun down."

"sillie, dad, he's gonna shoot me!" void cried.

"shut up!" sillie snapped. "put the goddamn gun down, argent!"

"put it down. now! do it! put it down!"

void's expression went back to how it was. "pull the trigger. come on."

"listen to me, you put the gun down now!"

"shut the hell up!" sillie yelled at void. "argent, put it the fuck down right now!"

"shoot me," void urged.

"put the gun down!"

"dad," allison spoke up.

"shoot me!" void screamed.

"put the gun down!"

"stop it, chris!"

"shoot me!"

"put it down!"

"argent, you put it down!"

"strife," allison whispered.

"put it down! put it down!"

"chris!"

"shoot me!"

the sun started to lower.

"chris, put the fucking gun down before i break your hands!" sillie scowled.

"put it down!" noah spat.

"i swear to god-" 

"stop. stop it!" allison raised her voice. "this is what he wants! this is exactly what he wants."

"not exactly," void reasoned. "i was kind of hoping scott would be here. but i'm glad you all have your guns out." he pointed to the claws that started to come out from sillie's hands. "and claws. because you're not here to kill me. you're here to protect me." he moved behind the group just as the oni appeared.

sillie turned to the oni and pulled derek next to her since he was close to the oni. she growled.

noah and chris aimed their guns at the oni.

chris' gun clicked. he tossed that one away and got his other one as noah shot at the oni. derek and allison moved behind void, looking at the oni that went there. sillie joined, roaring at the oni in her werewolf form. 

the oni charged at them with their swords out.

≡≡≡

sillie panted from where she sat on the floor with sword slashes on her stomach, side, and arm, looking up when scott and kira ran in. "took you long enough. but you're late for the party."

"what happened?" scott inquired.

"they disappeared," allison breathed. "they literally just vanished."

"and so did stiles," noah informed.

"void," sillie muttered. "he's not stiles. it's the nogitsune. void." she stood, storming past scott and kira.