SEQUEL: IT WAS MARIELLA SIENNA

First of all, I want to thank you for reading the second installment of the High-Class Issue Series. When I was writing this story, I found myself attached to my characters and had a hard time letting go when I reached the last part. To see it growing and has impacted readers' lives, I'm happy and contented. You guys are the best. Thank you for treating my stories as somehow your home and safe haven.

After a year, I decided to do a sequel of Mariella Sienna. 

CAUTION: The story contains explicit contents and strong language that could be disturbing for some readers. Read at your own risk.

STORY DESCRIPTION:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

STORY DESCRIPTION:

Tattooed wounds. Engraved pain. Drowning innocence. Those are the things that she could never get rid of nor escape. It's been years already, but her tragedies were still haunting her. It was Mariella Sienna, the woman who got neglected many times, the woman who watched her beloved marry someone else and left alone in the dark, fragile and cold. It was already hopeless until he came. Another tragedy, new hell, and regrets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can check my account to see the sequel. Thank you!