Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Longing

"At your house, Aly?" Sienna asked me the reason I didn't answer her, I opened the door of the car and immediately opened the other one for her. I took the chance to talk to her that's why I gave fucking 60 million just to get my woman.

She stopped in front of the gate the reason why my forehead creased, nakatayo lang ito sa tapat ng gate habang pinag-mamasdan ang bahay kong wala namang nag-bago.

 I raised a brow when she's not even blinking or doing something, it's been five years since the last time she was here but even though she's away her presence stayed here.

I sighed when I deeply looked at her with amusement, the woman who's with me is the person I looked for five years. I thought that she's already dead and I was getting ready to visit her grave but she's in front of me alive.

"Sienna, we have many things to talk about" I said with a deep tone the reason why I got her attention, she smiled with an innocent one that made me shiver because I felt something is wrong with that smile.

"You're house still looks the same Architect but it feels empty, I can see it" she directly said and walked towards beside me, I gave her a confused look at when she is saying but instead of elaborating it she just gave a smile again to me.

"You're always smiling, Sienna. Looks like you're okay now" it became awkward when I said that but I have to say that she's glowing despite this night, the way she smiles is like a photographic memory on me.

She looks fine smiling but I don't know if she's okay inside, why can't I read you anymore after five years?

"It takes years to heal, Architect. It's been five years since that happened and I think I should move forward for the process" Sienna's words are catching me and I can feel the guilt filling me in.

How come that she decided to not get mad at me despite of what I did to her? I can't believe that this kind of Sienna exists, the way she considered why I did that because I was hurt is different kind of maturity.

That time she was also drown to herself but instead of giving hate to me, she used her last strength to understand other people instead of herself. 

I can't believe that Sienna is that kind of person despite of her bold and fierce personality, she became soft and pure this time.

How I miss that Sienna always cursing at me and ruling me, she thought me to become a better person and that's the benefit of her being in my life but it also cost myself because I lost it when we separated.

There she goes again with that smile that can stole many hearts of men and I can't deny that I'm falling hard on her right now.

"Stop smiling, Sienna. Your charms are working at me" she chuckled when I said that the reason why I shifted my eyes away on her because I can feel this heat filling me, that's embarrassing!

"So straightforward Architect, you're not like that before"

"Everything changed, Sienna. Something changed after five years" I mumbled and opened the door for her to enter inside my house, I watched her roaming her eyes inside my house that I think she missed for almost five years.

"May nag-bago ba nung dumating ako?" she asked and put her gaze to me the reason why I was stunned for a second, may nag-bago ba nung dumating siya pag-katapos ng limang taon?

I looked deeply at the masterpiece that I was longing for almost five years, every corner of her face is a art that I obsessed for five years and I will not going to deny that seeing her face is a contentment.