Chapter 44

Chapter 44: Commit

I slowly opened my eyes when the sunset is coming inside of this room, I'm lying down on this bed with the scent that is not heavy on the head and I think it's already clinging on my body. The wind made the curtains move and it also passed all over my body the reason why I shivered.

I'm wrapped with this blanket that gives comfort to my body, even the blanket has the scent of the owner and that is the reason why I smirked.

"You made a mistake Sienna," I said to myself and brushed my hair using my fingertips, I sighed with the mixture of frustration and disbelief that I was trapped again in this room and made romance with that beast that I hate.

I think it's already 6:00 pm and my body is tired of what we did, I scratched my forehead trying to gain the sense that I should be cautious.

Nakadapa lang ang katawan ko sa kamang ito habang naka-tingin sa bintana na kung saan ay nakikita ko ang isang dagat kasama ang araw na palubog na, it's a paradise here but the person is not.

He's a dangerous one and I should be used to it, but he's much wilder this time and I don't know if I can take it.

The door opened the reason why I shut my eyes pretending to be asleep, it's embarrassing that I should do my plan but I can't take his pleasure for me.

We celebrated my return, we celebrated my return on the bed making this selfish and desirable thing again. 

Naramdaman ko ang mga yapak ng taong 'yun na dahilan para mariin kong mahawakan ang kumot na para bang gusto ko nalang siyang iwan at buoin ang diwa ko para pabagsakin siya. 

I seek your downfall but why do I like I'm the one being played here, nag-handa pa ako para sa'yo pero bakit hulog nanaman ako pag-dating sa mga kilos mo?

Gumalaw ang kama at biglang dumilim na kahit na naka-pikit ko ay ang pumapasok na sinag ng araw ay tinakpan ng katawan niya, he sighed that made me gulped while pretending to be asleep.

He ran his fingertips on my hair the reason why I felt the pain on my chest, the way he touched me is comforting but dangerous at the same time. I hate that I let myself be in his cage again, my world became him all of a sudden.

I hate it, I really hate being stupid when it comes to you, Aly.

"What should I do for you to love me again, Sienna?" he asked the reason why this guilt is filling me, what should I do for you to stop loving me, Aly?

You will just hurt yourself for loving me because I'm not the woman you knew anymore.

He kept caressing my hair and I felt this comfortability on his hands again, no one can do it like Aly and I hate that I'm loving this moment. This pain should be forbidden because it's Aly's, I don't want to be hurt and I don't want to be fooled again with this thing called love.

"I'm happy that you came back but also sad at the same time, you changed." that's the main point of his sadness, is to know that I changed for the better.

"I should be mad that my secretary fooled me but I prioritized your return," 

Napunta ang kanyang kamay sa aking pisngi at hinaplos ito na para bang balak nanaman akong patulugin nito, his hand is warm and I can feel that I'm comfortable being like this. The way he touched me when I thought that I was strong, all my fragile state is gone.

"I miss you, my longing for you is already done because you're already here and this time I will do better. I'm scared to be lonely again that's why I will do my best for you to stay."