Chapter 38

Chapter 38: Intervene (trigger warning)

"Why are you crying at that grave when it's not even me who's buried on it?"

A voice is what I heard when I'm already losing my breath, my cold body is ready to surrender on heaven but that voice made my forehead creased as I'm losing myself already. Kung kailan mawawala naman ako ay may nag-salita naman, I don't want to open my eyes because I don't want my death to recoil.

Someone blocked the sunset hitting my eyes despite closing it, someone blocked it and I didn't bother to look at the person who's caring about me. She said something a while ago but I didn't understand it.

"P-Please leave alone...I want to die already" I still have the guts to mumbled on this person blocking the sunset, siya ang nag-udlot ng pag-kawala ko sa mundo pero hindi ko na maiwasang magalit.

That person sighed as if she's frustrated that seeing me being hopeless and ready to die.

"Why do you want to die?" she asked me the reason why I leaned my head on Sienna's grave with still my eyes closed, I can feel the coldness of this grave and also my body being as one. Just kill yourself Aly! Just die because that is what you deserve!

"I-I want to die already but why do you care?" I asked on this person blocking and intervening my death, handa na akong mamatay pero bakit namang pipigilan ng taong ito?

"Why do you want die, Architect?" the way that woman called me Architect is somehow familiar, this woman who is intervening my surrender to heaven and asking me why do I want to die?

Ano bang pakielam niya?

Bakit ba niya inuudlot ang pag-kawala ko?

"Open your eyes..." she ordered and I don't know why I followed that woman, her voice is somehow familiar to me and I can feel that my heart is beating as if someone brought me back in myself.

When I opened my eyes, my expectation suddenly hit me because I thought it's someone that I'm expecting but no. Iba ang babaeng nasa harapan ko na sa pag-kakaalam ko ay hindi naman malapit sa akin, malayo ang kanyang puwesto sa opisina ko at minsan ko lang siyang masilayan dahil hindi ako komportable sa kanya.

When I saw the woman sitting on the grass with a deep look on me, I can't help but to creased my head with irritation. Parang sa isang iglap ay biglang nabuhay ang puso kong kanina ay halos mawala na ang pag-tibok, why? What's with this person?

What are you doing here?

I didn't expect that you will be here, I thought of someone because of your voice but I was disappointed to find out that it's not the person I want to see.

She tilted her head and I saw the deep look became a worried one the reason why I gasped, I didn't expect this person to come so what is she doing here?

What are you doing here and making me uncomfortable again, what are you intervening my surrender to heaven?

"Architect..." she called me the reason why I stared at this woman blankly, even though I can feel my heart racing so fast I'm forcing myself to give a blank stare on this woman that is intervening my death.

"A-Architect Aly...why do you want to die? Are you tired already and want to surrender yourself to heaven?" parang sa isang iglap ay nabasa niya ang nararamdaman ko na dahilan para mahina akong matawa habang papikit-pikit pa ang mga mata, this woman is unbelievable.

"W-Why are you asking things that you're supposed not to ask, Aliyah?"

Yeah, it's Aliyah Calintaw. My secretary that I'm uncomfortable being with, ilang araw palang siya sa Monreal Fields at malayo ang loob ko sa kanya dahil hindi ko gusto ang nakakasama siya sa iisang lugar.