EPILOGUE

Did someone say epilogue?
You asked for it, here it is!

FARIDA

These kids keep running around the house, disturbing me while I cook. They don't listen to me when I scold them. They'll just laugh, exposing their baby teeths before running away. I am tired already.

"Jola, Debo, is it not the both of you that your mummy is talking to?" My husband's authoritative voice fills the kitchen.

"Sorry, daddy." They both respond in unison. No, they are not twins. In fact, they are two years apart. Anjolaoluwa is the first child. She is 6 now. Jola is a handful. Adebowale is the second child. That one is definition of stress. Even as I'm pregnant with my third child, they want to keep stressing me. The pregnancy why they don't listen to me any longer because I can't be exerting so energy into disciplining them right now. Two bunch of headache that I love so much. I just hope this baby in my stomach turns out different.

"To your rooms now!" They both scurry off to observe their siesta. It's end of the term and they're on holiday. That explains why they're both home on a Wednesday by 2pm.

"Mami, I told you not to bother with this cooking. Since Maria is not around, I'd do it. Ayanfe, joor, go and sit." He's already trying to get my hands to stop. Maria is our cook/ help. She had to travel for a family emergency.

"Baby, just allow me do this." I insist.

"Okay, but I have to join you too." He's not asking. He's merely informing me.

"And I told you to always let me know when the kids are giving you a headache." He leans in to place a kiss on my lips.

"Hmm...those ones. When our sweet child comes out, she'll be different." My wishes.

"Ah...they are not that bad, mami."

"Yeah. I know that. We love them like that."

"I know, right. With every bone in our bodies."

"I love you so much for bearing these beautiful kids for me." My own response is suppressed by the kiss he continues.

"You look so tempting right now. I want to have you, baby."

"I'm not stopping you." I reply him, chuckling.

Tobi does not waste time in lifting me to sit on the kitchen counter. After how many years, his touch still sets my whole body on fire. He still has the will power over me and I love it.

As a finger slips inside of me, I let out a moan and he smiles, using his other hand to fondle my breast.

"I love your breasts when you're pregnant. They are always big and beautiful." Mumu man. Haha.

"You ehn!" I playfully scold him.

"What? Is it my fault that I have such a beautiful wife?" He adds another finger and I let out a low moan.

"Yeah...scream my name, baby."

"There are kids in the house, Papi."

"Don't worry, they are asleep." He gently lays me down as he proceeds to eat me up. Now, how can I manage to suppress the moans? This man will sha not kill me!

I will never get tired of this man. It's an eternity something!

THE FINAL FINAL END!

AN:
I wrote this Epilogue based on popular demand. 🤗🤗💃💃💃😉
OIL MONEY is finally over....

Hope to see glimpses of them in LIVING HER LIE.