Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 12

Start from the beginning

"No! No! He knew we were here?!" Biyu whispered frantically.

"This asshole is persistent," Jun remarked.

Edward finally snapped back to reality.

"How long has it been?" Edward said to himself. He then turned to peek at Jun and Biyu again only to find them staring at the window.

Jun and Biyu gasped in fright at the sight of Edward's face. He now knows they are aware.

"He might try to kill us!" Biyu said. She immediately ran outside to call for help.

"Help! Help! Help us! There's an intruder in the room! He wants to kill us!" Biyu shouted urgently.

She ran back into the room to make sure Jun is safe.

To her horror, she can see that Edward is now trying to get inside the window. The window is not openable but Biyu and Jun don't believe they will be safe.

"He's definitely strong enough to break through the glass," Jun said urgently. Biyu helped Jun get up from the hospital bed.

Right when Jun stood up, Edward started banging on the glass window. On the third bang, he managed to smash the glass into shards.

Biyu and Jun screamed in horror, shielding themselves from the flying glass shards as they hurriedly escape.

Edward jumped inside the hospital room, only to find Jun and Biyu missing. He looked around in disbelief and groaned in frustration, unknowingly dropping Biyu's stolen purikura photo on the ground.

Jun and Biyu are in the hallway, fleeing as fast as they can and warning other patients and hospital workers as they went.

"Run! There's a murderous intruder in the premises!" Biyu warned a wheelchairbound patient.

Hospital workers and patients began scrambling to safety.

Edward is now outside of Jun's hospital room. He looks around seeing that many patients and hospital workers are running around.

One hospital worker stopped after noticing Edward and gasps in horror, pointing a finger at him. Edward looks back with confusion, wondering why she is pointing at him.

He then remembered the wanted posters of him.

What if she recognized him because of those posters?

Edward, realizing the gravity of the situation, widened his eyes in horror.

He was too obsessed with trying to get closer with Biyu and he ended up exposing himself as a result.

Edward runs back inside Jun's room and jumps out of the window.

Later...

Police arrived to investigate and collect evidence. They took photographs of the trashed hospital room and dusted for fingerprints. Biyu's purikura photo was found and presented to her.

"I knew it! He took it!" Biyu said after noticing the now crumpled purikura photo.

"The intruder took this from you?" A young police officer asked.

"Yes, he broke into my house not too long ago and he must have stolen it," Biyu answered.

The police officer looked at his partners with shock.