Hearing the man's understatement, Bai Su figured out the cause and effect of the matter in an instant.

    It is not that Tu Leyi has no memory of the original owner's pursuit, but perhaps because she has suffered from the original owner in the past, she never dared to be too presumptuous in front of her. On weekdays, Tu Leyi was only a warning to those who dared to approach the original owner, Bai Su did not expect that the other party would actually do such a cruel hand against Mo Chen.

.There were more than a dozen people with supernatural powers who died, all of them were not low-level. If it wasn't Mo Chen who was against him, then the dead person would definitely be the other party.

    In recent years, Tu Leyi has used the limelight of Mr. Tu and the group of people around her to dominate the base. People who are not pleasing to the eye will be bullied by her, and the people at the base dare not speak.

    It’s not that there are people who dare to confront her. In fact, a few have disappeared before, and they are said to be related to her. It's just that in such a chaotic apocalypse, human life itself cannot be guaranteed. Before finding conclusive evidence, whoever wants to offend Father Tu for no reason, even the original owner can only remember it in his heart. They acted neatly and found no evidence.

    But now, what this woman wants is the life of his lover!

.Bai Su is not a murderous and cruel person, but he doesn't think that anyone has a knife on his neck, and he has to do the so-called Virgin to sympathize with the enemy or sit and wait for death.

    What's more, some people just cut the grass without removing the roots, and the spring breeze regenerates. It is better to eradicate it as soon as possible than to leave trouble.

    Bai Su admitted that although he is considered a good person, it is more that he does not ignore life. If someone tries to hurt his lover, he will definitely stop it without hesitation, even in order to protect his important person and end the other party's life.

    Therefore, Bai Su's heart now only has gratitude, grateful that his lover in this world is strong and can protect himself well. He even felt very guilty for Mo Chen because he didn't perceive the danger of Tu Leyi.

    He knows why his lover is not willing to tell himself what he is worried about. .So Bai Su patted the man's back lightly, hugged him back, and said to him: "I'm sorry, but I didn't detect the danger early. Are you afraid that I will be angry with you, so you never dare tell me."

    Seeing Mo Chen nodding quietly, Bai Su's face showed an apologetic look.

    He knows that his lover has truly slowly understood the world, and he has human nature, and has begun to understand good and evil gradually. It's just that in this apocalypse, killing is sometimes inevitable.

    "They started to kill you first. You just want to protect yourself. We can't hurt or even kill people at will. However, for those who try to hurt us, we don't have to be soft. If there are such signs in the future, Do you have to tell me? Let me face it with you!"

.Bai Su said sincerely, and Mo Chen pursed his lips. He carefully observed Bai Su's expression, and finally nodded.

    The man felt very happy to know that Bai Su was not angry with him because of this incident. And just now, he was recognized by Bai Su's family.

    Mo Chen felt that he was very lucky, and he couldn't help but want to celebrate.

    Making a big meal is the most basic, and there are many decorations and small gadgets I brought back from Qu Qingshu before, which I haven't taken out in the backpack, maybe they can be used.

    Therefore, Mo Chen hurriedly took out the package, and after opening it, he poured out his brains like offering treasures, and smiled at Bai Su, "Bai Su, which one do you like, all these will be given to you!"

    Bai Su looked at the big mountain bag in front of him in surprise, thinking of the recent unusually rich dinner and the small gifts that appeared from time to time.

.The dishes exchanged for my achievement points are not so rich, even if they are given by friends, no matter how good the relationship is, they will never give such a big bag of things, and it seems that many daily necessities accumulated by ordinary people.

    This guy Mo Chen is not going to rob someone else!

    Thinking of this, Bai Su's eyes twitched, and he asked the man quickly, "Mo Chen, where did the contents of this bag come from?"

    "It was given to me by someone else." The man looked up with a puzzled look.

    "Who gave that from?"

    Bai Su continued to ask, he didn't think his lover would deceive him, but who would give him so many things for no reason.

    "It's Qu Qingshu, although that woman is a bit annoying, but her stuff is pretty good."

.Mo Chen replied, Bai Su had already asked specifically, even if he was reluctant, Mo Chen had to mention the woman's name in front of him. He couldn't deceive Bai Su.

    Hearing Mo Chen said that it turned out to be Qu Qingshu, and the other party gave him so many things and showed him kindness again and again, Bai Su didn't think that this woman was pure and purposeless.

    Qu Qingshu is a traverser in this world. The only possibility for her to do this is that she has guessed the true identity of Mo Chen, knowing that he is number 06, a famous humanoid weapon in the last days. So it was self-evident why that woman got close to Mo Chen.

    After that, Bai Su asked all the causes and consequences of the matter. After learning that Mo Chen had been in contact with Qu Qingshu during this period, he felt a sense of dumbfounding.

.This traversing woman is simply stealing chicken and not eclipsing rice, Mo Chen is still ignorant, he does not have the consciousness that he cannot accept other people's gifts. Accepting these gifts does not mean that he accepts Qu Qingshu, he just wants to take it back to please himself.

    However, Bai Su felt that it was better not to get too close to that woman after all, so he still told Mo Chen: "Don't get too close to that woman. I think she is uneasy and kind to approach you."

    "I see!" Mo Chen immediately became serious when hearing Bai Su's words.

    He had a natural trust in Bai Su, and since Bai Su said that he would not let him approach that woman, he did so.

    During this period of time, I didn't evade Qu Qingshu's approach, did he make a mistake?

    Thinking of this, the man was at a loss for a moment.

.He almost subconsciously changed back to the original appearance of the boy, facing Bai Su in the weakest posture, hugging Bai Su like a kid who had done something wrong, and leaning his head on his chest. Writing: "Brother Bai Su, I won't dare anymore, don't be angry with me."

    Looking at the lover who deliberately pretended to be weak, Bai Su was a little bit dumbfounded: "Okay, I'm not angry. How to pretend to be a child again, growing up has nothing to do with appearance!"

    "is it alright?"

    Mo Chen's eyes lit up when he heard this. Thinking of the joyful fusion of last night, his sweetheart's various lovely reactions made his throat tighten.

    In fact, it feels so comfortable to be in the arms of someone you like when you become a teenager, and Bai Su seems to like it very much last night, doesn't it?

.Thinking of this, the boy swallowed and whispered in Bai Su's ear expectantly: "Brother Bai Su, I still think I was wrong. Why don't we do something happy together, just as my apology? ?"

    Bai Su:? ?