3.15-16

Xiao Yuzhen felt mad when she heard the dialogue between Yan Quan and Yan Shengchen in the room. She spent so many years here, acting as a cow. At the beginning, I felt that becoming the mistress of the Yan family was definitely a certainty, but I didn't expect Yan Quan to be so difficult.

    It has been so many years, Yan Quan's heart has been on a dead woman.

    Over the years, Xiao Yuzhen had used any method, but Yan Quan was like a blind man, and couldn't see it at all. Whether it was a gentle little intention or a deliberate seduce, Yan Quan didn't have any reaction, as if giving all the gentleness to his dead wife and son.

    Although when he was reading, Xiao Yuzhen felt that Yan Quan's long love was really good, and she felt at ease in taking him down. But he didn't expect that it would be so difficult to attack this person.

.When Xiao Yuzhen first crossed this world, she was full of confidence. After all, crossing, that is the standard feature of the heroine. She only thought that Yan Quan was just facing the women in the book, and she would definitely be able to attack each other.

    On the one hand, it was because Xiao Yuzhen had already possessed absolute beauty after crossing, and on the other hand, it was because her current identity was once related to Yan Quan. So if Yan Quan accepts himself, it won't be as difficult as accepting others.

    Xiao Yuzhen could clearly feel that Yan Quan's attitude was a little loose when she first met her. But it didn't take long for him to return to a serious look.

    When I thought that I wasted so many years, I still got nothing. .After hearing the conversation between the father and son again, Yan Quan had no thoughts about herself. Xiao Yuzhen only felt like a jumping clown.

    Although her beauty is still there, but her age is no longer young, how can she still be consumed here!

    Thinking of this, Xiao Yuzhen finally let go of her thoughts on strategy and strictness. It's just that she would never be willing to waste her efforts for so many years. Since Yan Quan is so merciless, she would never make him feel better.

    She remembered that in the book, the Yan family had a rival, the Li family. The Li family had been trying to bring down the Yan family for so many years, but they couldn't find a chance. Now I can enter and leave the Yan family at will. If I can get any important information from the Yan family to provide to the Li family and help the Li family, would I be afraid of not getting the benefits?

    At that time, the Yan family boasted that she wanted Yan Quan to taste the loss of power. This is the price of rejecting herself!

.There is also that Yan Shengchen, who is also unbelievable. Although he deliberately raised him for years, he has treated him quite well on the surface. Expressly implied so many times, let him help match himself and Yan Quan. As a result, it was really useless, Yan Shengchen was just a waste!

    Just thinking about it, the door in front of him was opened, and Yan Shengchen was taken aback when he saw Xiao Yuzhen standing at the door holding a bowl of soup.

    Upon seeing this, Xiao Yuzhen reacted with a gentle smile on her face. She nodded to Yan Shengchen, then turned to look at Yan Quan.

    As soon as she was about to bring the soup in, she heard Yan Quan say to Yan Shengchen: "Shengchen, help me get the soup bowl in."

    Xiao Yuzhen paused when she heard Yan Quan's words, her eyes showing injuries. .However, Yan Quan turned a blind eye. He took the soup bowl that Yan Shengchen handed over and smiled at Xiao Yuzhen, but said in a very alienated tone: "Uzhen, I have said it many times, and I won't use it to deliver soup at night. Besides, the study. It’s not convenient for you to come in."