3.17-18

Seeing the upset and frustration on Bai Su's face, Yan Shengchen felt a little guilty.

    He hadn't paid attention to learning for many years, and he was still somewhat repulsive of learning in his heart. If you don't care, it's not easy to get resuscitated. Just like a good knife, it may rust after many years of dust.

    Coupled with the influence of Lu Junfeng's words before, every time he sees Bai Su, he feels that his head is muddy, and no matter how much he learns naturally, he hasn't learned anything.

    After a period of time like this, there were no scars on his face except for the bruises all over his body, and it hurts everywhere he touched.

    Today, after being unilaterally abused by Bai Su, Yan Shengchen returned home and slumped in a chair, feeling that he was a masochist at all.

    He was beaten every day, and when he got home, he was still thinking about Bai Su. .I kept replaying the bits and pieces that happened when I was with him today. Like the greatest pleasure in his daily life.

    As usual, Yan Shengchen spread out his textbooks and placed them in front of the desk as soon as he arrived in his room. This is also a habit that Bai Su has cultivated for him for so long.

    The sequelae of recent semi-military training is that Yan Shengchen has a good adaptability to receiving Bai Su's instructions. Even after he got home, thinking of Bai Su telling him to read the book for a while when he got home, he would spread the book out and sit in front of the table.

    Of course, most of the time he just spread out the book and sat at the desk in a daze.

    Bai Su's face flashed in his mind again, thinking that when the opponent was playing against him today, his cheeks reddened from exercise were really beautiful. In order not to be beaten, he took the opportunity to hug him and suppressed him for a while.

.Bai Su's waist is so thin, it's especially easy to hug. The smell on my body also smells so good!

    Just thinking about it, Yan Shengchen showed a smirk on his face.

    Yan Quan had just returned from a business trip, so he couldn't wait to visit Yan Shengchen's room.

    Seeing that the door was not closed tightly, from the crack of the door, I saw Yan Shengchen's back sitting in front of the desk with textbooks in front of him. He pushed it away and said with some joy: "Sheng Chen, I'm reading."

    Hearing Yan Quan's words, Yan Shengchen was thinking about it, and he turned his head and saw his father.

    Yan Quan didn't notice Yan Shengchen's strangeness, and smiled openly at him: "The door is not closed strictly. I didn't mean to interrupt. Sheng Chen has grown up now and knows he has taken the initiative to read and study."

    Seeing the relief in his father's eyes, Yan Shengchen felt guilty and ashamed.

.After Yan Quan didn't come back from a business trip for a long time, the father and son chatted together for a while. Since Yan Shengchen took the initiative to care about Yan Quan, Yan Quan has recently fallen in love with chatting with his children. They often talk about the past.

    Looking at the textbooks at the desk, Yan Quan suddenly smiled and said: "Your mother used to like reading. She has always been smart and talented. In fact, when we first met, I had a bad personality and was a bit arrogant. Fortunately, I met your mother and she was in charge of her, but she got rid of a lot of bad habits. Don’t you know, your mother is getting fierce! Tsk tsk..."

    Although he said that his wife was fierce, but Yan Quan's appearance in front of him was obviously nostalgic and happy, which made Yan Shengchen feel very curious.