8.5

For the past few days, I have been frightened and frightened. Now that his lover wakes up, Bai Su will of course feel excited.

    But Wu Chen, who had just woke up completely, was still a little groggy. For him, the most sensitive thing was the breath of the people around him. He was familiar with the smell, and inexplicably made him feel at ease. He knew that this was the person who had been taking care of himself for the past few days.

    However, even though the man's eyes were opened, the eyes that should have been black and bright were now stained with a cloud of gray.

    Wu Chen opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but because he hadn't spoken for a long time, his breath was insufficient and he was very hoarse.

    Upon seeing this, Bai Su hurriedly took the water bag next to him and fed him a few sips. After a while, he heard Wu Chen slowly asking: "Who are you? Where am I?"

    "You are now on your way to the Winged Snake Nation. One of the conditions for the peace talks between the two countries is that you have to follow us..As for me, I am Bai Su. "

    Bai Su didn't intend to hide it. After saying his name, he watched the man's reaction nervously.

    "Bai Su?"

    Wu Chen frowned when he heard this. He didn't expect that he would be on the way to Wing Snake Nation. He didn't understand why he would become one of the conditions of the peace talks, but obviously, Iwabane agreed.

    "I see, you are Bai Su's subordinate, he sent you to take care of me?"

    Subconsciously, Wu Chen distinguished the person in front of him from his opponent on the battlefield. The breath of this person and the feeling it gave him were definitely not the man he had fought countless times before, he was certain.

.Bai Su was stunned when he heard what Wu Chen said. He just wanted to explain that he was Bai Su himself. He heard Wu Chen continue to say: "I don't need to take care of it. If you want to kill, just kill it. It doesn't cost such a big deal. Strength. Anyway, I am already a disabled person, no longer his opponent.

    You tell Bai Su, I will never give in. The two of us are eternal enemies. On the battlefield, everything he did to me was just a necessary means of fighting, and I didn't hate him. However, I will not betray the Great Bear Nation just because of his help to me. "

    Bai Su blinked when Wu Chen said this, his jaw tightened into a line.

    What betrayed the giant bear country? When did they covet the giant bear country! As for the broken city defense of the Great Bear Nation, if it weren't for fearless sacrifices, he could take a man with a wealth of combat experience to capture hundreds of rounds.

.He really wanted to say something to Wu Chen, baby, you really think too much, I really just want to rob!

    But his brain supplement ability is so strong, his dear is right.

    It seemed that the original owner crippled Wu Chen while fighting on the battlefield, the other party obviously still minded, who could not mind that.

    If it wasn't for the body's inability to move, and the fact that he didn't recognize who he was, he might still struggle to fight him.

    Now think about it. Fortunately, the eyes of the lover are temporarily invisible, and it will take a long time to heal. This is simply God creating opportunities for yourself!

    Although it's sensational to take forcefully, but one mistake can easily abuse others and oneself. But now, Wu Chen couldn't see it, and he had admitted to him wrong, leaving things still room for maneuver.