8.11

Wu Chen is concealed, he is good at lurking. Holding his breath, ordinary orcs would not find him, so the man never thought that Bai Su would find him.

    After arriving in the lobby, Bai Su saw that Bai Rong had already been waiting there.

    "Bai Su, what do you want to do!"

    This was the first sentence Bai Rong said after seeing Bai Su. Obviously, the other party was a little angry.

    Bai Su raised his eyebrows and looked at the man in front of him who was six points similar to himself but looked more rugged. He didn't understand what Bai Rong's appearance meant when he came to Xingshi to question his crimes.

    Then I heard the man on the opposite side continue to say: "I have already heard about it. You brought that Wu Chen back and raised it in the mansion, and you were walking very close to him. What do you want to do?

    You don't really want to be like him! .Don't forget, your situation is different from others. Why don't you hurry up and find a partner at this time? Don't think about doing such unreliable things. "

    "What is unreliable? I have already said that, I am not interested in finding a partner."

    Bai Su's face was full of helplessness. This is what the original owner said countless times to Bai Rong, but Bai Rong just couldn't bear his brother suffering every time because of the estrus-estrus period, and was anxious to let him find a partner. Even if you don't have a partner, your bed partner is fine. But as a result, there were no clean people around Bai Su, and his cleanliness was horrible.

    Bai Rong glared at Bai Su: "No, you have to find a partner. It's painful to survive alone. In the past few years, haven't you had enough? You are a returning orc, and the best in our winged snake country. A powerful fighter, what kind of partner he doesn't want, why bother to be confused with that Wu Chen."
.Bai Su nodded: "Well, I can find it, but my partner must be stronger than me."

    "You are already the strongest, where is there any stronger than you?" Bai Rong frowned and said dissatisfiedly.

    "Why not, Wu Chen is very strong." Bai Su thought of his lover, with a slight arc hanging from the corner of his mouth.

    Bai Rong became angry when he saw Bai Su's appearance, and said angrily: "What's so strong, that's why you brought Wuchen back? But don't forget, he is a crippled person now, it's hard to be you Still thinking about the past?

    He is no longer the Wuchen of the past, and he can beat him even an ordinary orc warrior now. Even if his legs are healed, he is a blind man! It's disabled! "

    "All right.".Bai Su shrugged upon hearing this, and knocked his forehead with his fingers, looking like a headache.

    "You are right, I don't want the strongest, I want Wuchen, I like him! If I want to find a partner, I will only be with the person I like."

    Bai Rong did not expect that Bai Su would say this at the end, and quickly denied: "Impossible! He is from the giant bear country. You don't know what he thinks of you, and his eyes are blinded by you. How can he be with you sincerely. Even if he pretends to be surrender now, he must be ill-intentioned with you."

    Bai Su heard Bai Rong say this and stubbornly shook his head: "Brother, I don't care, I just want him."

    "Can you not be so headstrong every time!"

    Bai Rong was a little irritated to see Bai Su's obsession: "He is obviously not a suitable target. Our winged snake country is so big, who can't you find?.I think Yingzhao is good, she is very strong, and has been following you in battle, and loyal to you. Her family has always been very supportive of the royal family, and I told her that she would be happy. "