3.9-10

Yan Shengchen no longer dared to see Bai Su anymore. He didn't know what Bai Su would think of himself.

    He felt pain all over his body now, and the man hit him with such a heavy hand. When he returned his hand, he was holding back his strength, fearing that he might be broken.

    The boy didn't know that Bai Su had developed this habit of fisting to the flesh in the past in physical exercises. His injuries were just painful, but they would not really hurt the internal organs and bones. Now Yan Shengchen felt embarrassed and angry in his heart, as well as a trace of sadness that he didn't realize.

    But he and Lu Junfeng were lying down and pretending to be dead, and a certain demon walked towards them again.

    The two teenagers trembled unconsciously when they saw this, and Lu Junfeng hurriedly got up and took a step back. Bai Su looked at Lu Junfeng's protective posture with his hands on his chest, twitched the corners of his mouth, and said helplessly at them: "Just clean everything up here."

."Oh, oh! I'll do it right away!"

    Lu Junfeng is a time-conscious man. Hearing what Bai Su said, he immediately got to work.

    As for Yan Shengchen next to him, he glanced at Bai Su. Simply put your arms across your eyes and continue to play dead. He didn't have the face to meet people anyway, and he didn't care about escaping for a while.

    But before he escaped for a minute, he was grabbed by the collar and picked up!

    Looking at the young man who was shorter than himself and thinner than himself, but directly picked him up, and raised his arms successfully to get his legs off the ground, there were 10,000 grass-mud horses galloping past Yan Shengchen.

    It turns out that in this world, there is not the most embarrassing, only even more embarrassing.

    Yan Shengchen had a dark face and glanced at Lu Junfeng, who was bending over to pick up the ball and hadn't raised his head. He hurriedly whispered to Bai Su, "Quickly let me down, I'll work!"

.Bai Su smiled and nodded when he heard the words, put the person down, and helped him tidy up his collar.

    Seeing Bai Su's gentle movements, the boy squashed his mouth, and he started to pick up the ball when he could only admit his fate. Sadly and angrily said in his heart: This person looks so weak on the surface, but he was all a lie!

    Seeing the two people who worked hard and complained about picking up the ball, Bai Su sighed helplessly in his heart. There is no other way, and the bear child of his own can only take care of it by himself.

    It's true that a small tree can't go straight without repairing. After this beating, he immediately became more obedient.

    After the physical education incident, Yan Shengchen lingered all afternoon.

    Seeing the students around him seeing the bruises in his eyes, they were holding back a smile one by one, he was furious. .At the beginning, he could still stare at them with a vicious look in his eyes as usual, and successfully made these people turn their heads in fright.

    But before he was proud, Bai Su's gaze fluttered over, and he immediately persuaded him again.

    If he was beaten up in front of everyone in the classroom, he wouldn't have to mess around at Shenglin College.

    In this way, after a peaceful day, Yan Shengchen did not dare to see Bai Su. But by the next day, he was a little bit ready to move again. For some reason, he found that he couldn't control his eyes. Obviously he was beaten, but he paid more attention to Bai Su than before.