4.7-8

"The grandmother Wang is such a big air. She came to ask the master to get up before the day was up. Even if it was a newlywed tea, the Hou Mansion did not have such rules. It seems that the masters are too kind on weekdays."

    Ling Yanchen's voice is not loud, he has just recovered from a serious illness, and his voice is still a little sad. But when Mother Wang heard what he said, she was so frightened that she immediately knelt down.

    "The slaves dare not, the slaves dare not! Shi Ziye, it was the lady who asked the servants to come and invite the young lady to serve tea, Shi Ziye, please calm down!"

    Mother Wang repeatedly begged for mercy. The eldest son of the Hou Mansion was not a helpless new lady. There was an emperor behind her back, not to mention that this one had always had a bad temper. As long as it is not excessive, at most it is scolded. But there was someone next to the other party who wanted to drug him, but he was killed directly.

.Thinking of Ling Yanchen's appearance in the old days, Madam Wang knew that this person was not a softhearted person.

    Having been a slave and maid for so long, she didn't know how to read people's dishes. I just want to admit my mistakes quickly, deal with the matter, return to life quickly, and tell my wife that the son is sober.

    Seeing that the person who had just ignored him turned his head and started to help him stand up, the corner of Bai Su's mouth evoked a pleasant arc. That being the case, he is also happy to be fake.

    Bai Su said directly to the grandmother Wang indifferently: "What the madam asked me to do. I saw my wife yesterday. I knew that the wife was a loving one. I think 80% of it was your own idea. The years are so long, I want to be a slave and bully my lord, but I want to give me power."

    "Husband, what do you think should be done?".Bai Su smiled and looked at Ling Yanchen.

    After the young man heard Bai Su utter the words "husband", he felt a lot of enthusiasm in his chest, and even a little pride rose in his heart.

    However, he explained this feeling to the fact that this mother Wang is a member of the Nguyen clan, and she often helps Nguyen clan in a prestigious blessing, and it is time to make her suffer.

    Thinking about it this way, Ling Yanchen directly ordered to the people below: "Nian has been serving her for so many years, so she can hold her mouth for forty, plus ten sticks."

    After finishing talking, she ignored Mother Wang's wailing, and was directly dragged him out.

    The torture was being executed in the courtyard outside, but the room was quiet. Seeing Bai Su's eyes burning, Ling Yanchen only felt that his cheeks were hot, and looked away uncomfortably.

.A warm breath slowly approached him. I don't know when, his newlyweds even closed their eyes and leaned forward like this.

    Do you want to kiss me in this position?

    Ling Yanchen's heart couldn't stop beating wildly. He didn't know why he didn't avoid it, and even closed his eyes nervously. But the next second, only his forehead was touched.

    Opening his eyes, he found that their foreheads were touching at the moment.

    Bai Su felt the other person's body temperature for a while, then sat up straight again, and reached out his hand to touch the young man's cheek.

    "My forehead is not hot, why is my face so red!" Bai Su muttered, turning his head and shouting to the person below: "Go call the doctor over, the son just woke up, let him take a look."