9.5

Someone in the team at Pingcheng Base carried some medicine with them. Of course, there is a spare medicine box in the car with gauze and better hemostatic medicine. Bai Su directly took the medicine box and handed it to Wu Xiaotong, who took it and hurriedly used these things to stop Qi Yao's bleeding.

    Xue Mingjie saw that his good brother was finally saved, and he was very grateful for the help Bai Su and them provided.

    "Thank you, thank you so much! If it weren't for your action, we are afraid that we will really fall into the hands of these people today!"

    Xue Mingjie said excitedly, and after thanking Bai Su and the others, he was busy introducing himself: "My name is Xue Mingjie, I am the captain of our ability team, don't you know who you are?"

    "Room pool.".Fang Chi turned his head and smiled at Xue Mingjie, and reported his name. When he just came in, he saw this kid trying to rush to save people, and he had a very good impression of him.

    After finishing speaking, Fang Chi turned his head and looked maliciously at the arrogant bald gang before, moved his fingers to make his vines stronger. It was confirmed that these people were not without the ability to resist, so he turned his head to help resettle the wounded.

    "I am Bai Su, we are from Pingcheng Base." Bai Su said.

    "What, you are from the Pingcheng base?"

    Before Xue Mingjie could respond, a middle-aged man who had just bandaged his wound not far away eagerly stood up when he heard Bai Su's words. Most of the people here were originally residents living in City A. City A is not far from City H. Many people have heard of the Pingcheng base and know that it is a good place.

.There are even a few people who originally wanted to rush to the Pingcheng base, but were detained by these supernaturalists on the way through City A and forced to be enslaved by them.

    "Are you really from the Pingcheng base? We originally wanted to go to the Pingcheng base, but we encountered this group of supernatural beings on the way and were detained by them and forced us to work. Can we go with you? ?"

    The middle-aged man looked at Bai Su nervously, as if he was afraid that he would refuse.

    Bai Su nodded and said gently, "Yes, you can follow us if you want."

    The Pingcheng base is short of manpower, and some people are willing to join. Of course they are welcome.

    When these people heard Bai Su's words, they all seemed very happy. Although Xue Mingjie and others rushed here all the way in a hurry, but listening to what these people said, they also knew that the Pingcheng base was a good place.

.Just thinking about whether to ask Bai Su, they also wanted to find a place to fall, they heard the man in front of him speak: "Are you guys coming together too? I think you are good."

    Xue Mingjie was taken aback when he heard the words, and nodded hurriedly, a joy arose in his heart. After being left for more than a month, they can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

    However, the most surprised of these people was Qu Qingshu. Qu Qingshu knew about the Pingcheng base. Although the base was small, the environment was very good and the medicine was well equipped.

    According to the description in the book, Professor Wu later developed a medicine that can solve the zombie virus there.

    But this is already a late-stage matter. Originally, Xue Mingjie should only meet Bai Su, the leader of Pingcheng Base, after his abilities have fully grown. .Unexpectedly, they would have met so early now. Could it be because what they did had affected the development of the incident, so that the two of them met in advance?