9.4

He came!

    It was right to sneak in here quietly, that person really appeared!

    On the 06th, I thought I might not be able to wait for this person, but the other party did not let him down, which is really great!

    From afar, on the 06th, he can feel that this man he is always watching is very strong, and he is looking forward to how the other person will react when he is under duress. The boy was still thinking, if he doesn't come to save himself, then he will have to kill himself.

    However, he did it!

    This person took the initiative to save himself. Although he didn't need to be saved, his inner joy couldn't be concealed at all.

    The young man stared at Bai Su's face, portraying this perfect face in his heart.

.The thumping heartbeat became more and more noisy, and the sound hit his eardrums, and it made him realize for the first time that he was really alive.

    The feeling of heartbeat is so wonderful, it makes him want to take this person as his own, and desperately want to do something to him.

    What to do? Do you want to eat him?

    There was a flash of excitement in his eyes, although No. 06 had never eaten anyone, but at this moment, he really wanted to swallow this man completely into his stomach. Let him be compatible with his own bones and blood, and never separate.

    As I was thinking, a large section of vines skyrocketed in the mall, and rushed over, trapping all those who tried to resist. Those people had long been blocked by Bai Su's mental power, and even if they wanted to resist, there was no way.

    Although there are not many superpowers in Pingcheng base, they are very strong.

.The original owner is the fifth level of the ice system, and several powerful people around him have reached the third and fourth levels.

    But this is only on the surface. Now that Bai Su replaces the original owner, he still has a strong mental power. Mental power can be used as a mental power in this world, so I am afraid that the current strongest in this world will not be enough to see here in Bai Su.

    Of course, the humanoid weapons in the last days are not counted. The strength of No. 06 is immeasurable, but Bai Su will never point the gun at his lover.

    Fangchi is a fourth-level plant ability, and those vines are all his handwriting. After Bai Su and the others arrived, those with abilities who thought they had a chance to win, had no resistance at all, and were easily solved by them.

    After the battle was over, the ordinary people around still looked at them with worry. .Although their appearance seems to have rescued everyone, but who knows whether these strong ninjas suddenly appear in these last days are happy or bad.

    But now Bai Su didn't care about other people's thoughts either, he was busy looking at the young man in his arms. The other person's weight is so light and looks so weak, I really don't know what kind of life he usually leads, and whether he eats well.

    When he arrived at this building, Bai Su's heartbeat had already accelerated. He has a hunch that his lover is likely to be here, very close to him.

    Therefore, he found the shadow of his lover for the first time, and found that the most conspicuously coerced teenager was not the one he was looking for.

    Originally, I was looking for the male lead, but I didn't expect to be able to meet my lover here. .Bai Su almost subconsciously released the ice blade, he couldn't stand anyone hurting his partner.