4.9-10

Seeing the sweat on Ling Yanchen's face, Bai Su lost all his thoughts. He subconsciously touched his arms, trying to find something to wipe the sweat from his lover.

    But he is not a woman, his temperament is still a bit rough, and he has no veil in his arms. If there is no other way, he just leaned in to wipe his sleeves.

    Bai Su didn't say anything, but the distress in his eyes was obvious.

    Ling Yanchen felt that his forehead was gently wiped, but he was stung by Bai Su's gaze. He didn't know why, and he especially didn't want this person to see his weakness. Only this person, he does not want the other party to think that he is a weak person.

    With a "pop" opened Bai Su's hand, the young man concealed his heart with coldness.

    "Put away your sympathy!" He heard himself say so.

.The strength in his hand was a bit strong, and the back of Bai Su's hand was a little red. Upon seeing this, Ling Yanchen pressed his lips tightly, his chin collapsed into a line, and finally did not say any words of apology.

    After living together for so long, how could Bai Su mind such a trivial matter. For a moment of distress, he leaned forward and sipped hard on the man's forehead, and said, "It's not sympathy, but we are married. I am worried that my man is justified."

    Ling Yanchen's heart was surging because of Bai Su's sentence of my man. Who knew that in the next second, the other party would hold the armrest of the wheelchair with both hands and trap him in the wheelchair.

    Bai Su looked down at his lover and said arrogantly: "If you say something I don't like in the future, I will kiss you. If you want to be kissed by me, keep talking. Or, you actually want to be kissed by me. ?"

    "You, you, you are simply shameless!"

.The little guilt in Ling Yanchen's heart was due to this trivial matter, and he blushed and turned his head to the side. After two heavy breaths, the tingling feeling in my heart was calmed down. The sensation of being kissed on his forehead almost made him feel dizzy, and it took a while for him to relax.

    No longer wanting to entangle with this irrational woman anymore, Ling Yanchen tried to divert his attention.

    Bai Su took advantage of his embarrassment and kissed his hair again before raising his body. Such a shy lover is really cute!

    Bai Su no longer messed around here, and Ling Yanchen also slowed down.

    Since God is not thin to him and let him live for a few more years, he might as well take it well.

    Don't those people want to die so that they can give up the position of the son of this world? He doesn't want it! .Now that he woke up, married and had his own home, he should naturally make the whole Hou Mansion ‘happy’ together!

    Thinking like this, Ling Yanchen curled his lips, raised his head and said to Bai Su, "Clean up, we should also go to my father to offer tea and please peace."

    Seeing the man like this, Bai Su raised his eyebrows. This is the rhythm of making trouble, he likes it!

    But going to ask for peace also meant something that he had to do. So even if Bai Su was reluctant in his heart, but now he is the wife of the elder son, he can do nothing without rubbing the rouge, he still has to take two glances at his eyebrows, and add a little red to his mouth, and his appearance becomes a lot softer in an instant.

    Helplessly, he called the maid outside to help him comb his hair. Looking at himself in the mirror, Bai Su felt that his current shell was only nineteen. If he were more mature, he would have to roll over when he became a woman. NS.