1.18

After returning to the palace, Luo Shaoyuan was embarrassed, thinking that he had been indifferent to the third child for many years, but he did not expect that this child would put himself in his heart, causing him to feel a lot of guilt again.

    When Grandpa Li, who had been waiting next to Luo Shaoyuan, saw his unpleasant expression, he cautiously asked: "What is your majesty, sigh, do you want Wang Meiren to please the emperor?"

    Luo Shaoyuan shook his head when he heard the words: "No, I just think Chenyu is a good child. If this elder is passed on to him, he must be a suitable candidate."

    When Li Gonggong heard this, he nodded with a smile, and said: "The emperor, what you said is that the third prince, Renxiao, he always remembers you, the emperor!

.No, I personally went to the dining room a few days ago and said that although Tangquan Palace is good, but the humidity is too heavy, let them add some barley to the porridge that you woke up in the morning to get damp. This carefulness can't even be compared to a slave. "

    When Luo Shaoyuan heard the words, his heart moved, and he even felt that the third child was a good one.

    Just two people were talking, a little eunuch who was hiding outside by the window sneaked away and ran in the direction of the big prince's bedroom.

    Bai Su knew something from 555. He knew that Luo Chenyu had taken some actions this time. He felt that he was inferior to Luo Chenyu in this respect, so he didn't participate. He knew that Luo Chenyu would directly ask him to help if he needed it.

    As for the eldest prince, Bai Su was also happy to let him know the news, and he had better act in a hurry. .The more he did, the more mistakes he made, and if they really jumped over the wall in a hurry, they could get it right once and for all.

    "What, the father really intends to let Luo Chenyu inherit the throne?"

    The prince stood up with red eyes and looked fiercely at the little eunuch in front of him, as if he would pass by and choke him to death.

    Seeing Luo Bojian's appearance, the little eunuch quickly knelt down and tremblingly said: "Yes, yes, the minion heard it with his own ears."

    "I see, go down."

    The eldest prince took a few deep breaths before letting his little eunuch leave. I wondered if Luo Chenyu was really so capable. He had done a lot of things in his life, but he couldn't stop him. The emperor's father also put his sight on him a step earlier, and even wanted to stand up. He is the prince, how could this make him endure.

.Hearing this news, the eldest prince knew the seriousness of the matter. He was afraid that if he was one step late, he would change. If the imperial decree was really issued, it would be even more difficult to bring down Luo Chenyu. Even if he rebelled as he did in his previous life, his name was not right, so he hurried to get people to contact De Fei's maiden Hengguo to meet.

    After receiving the urgent report, Duke Hengguo rushed over immediately. After learning that the emperor planned to establish Luo Chenyu as the prince, his expression instantly became solemn.

    Duke Hengguo is the grandfather of the great prince. Especially in the court this time, it is obvious that the power of the three princes is gradually becoming stronger, and what is even more frightening is that most of the supporters of the three princes turned out to be pure ministers who were very capable but had not previously stood in line.