8.13

The atmosphere was awkward and ambiguous. Both of them pretended to be calm and got up as usual, and had breakfast together after taking care of themselves.

    Wu Chen saw Bai Su peeking at himself from time to time, with a shy and ecstatic expression on his face, and felt that his heart was about to melt.

    Such Bai Su made him have a strong impulse, wanting to hold him in his arms and kiss him well.

    After yesterday, Bai Su's estrus-estrus period has come completely, and his condition will become very frequent within this month. However, the time after recovery will be the same as normal orcs, so the two can still fight together in the yard as usual after lunch.

    After a fight, Wu Chen and Bai Su fought heartily.

    After wiping off his sweat with a towel, Bai Su smiled and said to Wu Chen: "Would you like to go to the hot spring? There is a hot spring not far away, which is very nice..I think your recent state is getting better and better, and you can go to distant places in time. "

    Wu Chen nodded when he heard Bai Su's words, and looked forward to taking a hot spring with his sweetheart.

    Under Bai Su's leadership, the two went to the back mountain of the Prince's residence together. There is really a small hot spring there, surrounded by mist and dense green plants, forming a natural barrier. At first glance, it is a good place to hide.

    It's a pity that Wu Chen still pretends to be blind, unable to appreciate the scenery.

    And when they were about to go into the water, Wu Chen realized that he was facing a problem.

    Seeing Bai Su quickly took off his clothes without pressure, Wu Chen froze in place. He is still pretending to be invisible. Isn't it a good idea to let Bai Su take off his clothes in front of him? Does this count as his taking advantage of Bai Su?

.But another way of thinking, think that they are both male orcs, and it's okay to soak in a hot spring together.

    Thinking of this, the man took a deep breath, tried hard not to beat his heart too fast, forced to take off his clothes calmly, and even deliberately raised his chest, like a peacock with an open screen, trying to show himself to his sweetheart A majestic posture.

    Only when he raised his head, he realized that he was the one who was shocked.

    The man not far away was already in the mist-filled spring water, and his jade-white skin almost stung his eyes. With the long silver hair and perfect figure, Wu Chen felt that the man in front of him was like a god who fell into the world.

    Is it true that such a god loves himself?

    At a certain moment, Wu Chen felt as if he was in a dream.

.But when Bai Su turned his head, the fiery sight that was common in the past reappeared. Only then did Wu Chen regained his senses, and hurriedly reduced his mind, trying hard not to show his strangeness.

    Being looked at by his sweetheart like this, any man would be a little hard to control.

    In particular, the other party's posture in the water is still so attractive, perhaps because of the animal shape, Bai Su is not only fluent in body lines, but also very flexible, showing naturalness and grace in every move.

    It is undeniable that because of the appearance of Bai Su, Wu Chen is ready to move both body and mind. The man was a little grateful. Fortunately, they were separated by a certain distance. Bai Su shouldn't be able to see the embarrassment that he was submerged.