1.6

Bai Su knew that Luo Chenyu was in a difficult situation, and his current situation was much better than him. Even if the original owner had returned the military power on the surface, but the Bai family had accumulated power for a long time, the emperor was very jealous and would not move him at will.

    However, the emperor's fear is not unreasonable, at least Bai Su is very clear, now his face, I am afraid it is even better than a soldier's talisman. But Luo Chenyu is different...

    Bai Su secretly hid in the dark to observe, and when he saw that the light in Luo Chenyu's room went out, he waited for a while, and as expected, a maidservant walked out of the corner very quickly. After the man glanced at the third prince's room, he sneaked out sneakily.

    He knew that the maidservant should go out and report the situation of the three princes, Bai Su did not follow, he guessed that the other party was the prince's person. It seems that no one will do anything to Luo Chenyu today. .After confirming this, Bai Su left here in peace and returned to the mansion of the original master outside the palace.

    It's just that he didn't expect that he had just returned to the house and before he had time to change his clothes, Tian Chi hurried to spread the word.

    "Master, An Guohou is here, and has been waiting in the side hall for a long time!"

    Tian Chi is a subordinate of the original owner, who has followed the original owner for many years, but his temperament is a bit too lively. But it's still a clear one, especially since he has been loyal to the original owner, and his skill is not weak.

    Bai Su heard that An Guohou was here, and immediately followed Tianchi to the Pian Ting. When he saw the old man waiting there, he clasped his fists and bowed, and said: "Hou Ye came late at night, why?"

    "Why, do you still have an official tone in front of the old man?" Old Master Hou glared at him when he heard Bai Su's words.

.Bai Su was stunned for a moment, a smile appeared on his face, and he called out, "Uncle Gu."

    Old Houye nodded and talked about what happened tonight.

    The two chatted for a long time before An Guohou quietly left the back door. Bai Su was very satisfied with this conversation.

    Anguohou was one of the few people most trusted by the original owner in this capital, so Bai Su did not conceal what happened tonight. He and Luo Chenyu were calculated together, and they were also selected in the palace of the Concubine Xian, obviously also wanting to find the Concubine Xian unhappy. Anguohou almost guessed that this matter must be inseparable from the eldest prince and Concubine Dee.

    He was worried about Bai Su's arrival, and he happened to solve some of Bai Su's doubts by the way. Bai Su always felt strange that the concubine Xian's bedroom was in the harem, so how could the emperor follow along with a bunch of courtiers.

.Later, after listening to Lord Hou's words, he realized that the palace man reported in public that he had broken into the harem. The emperor went to the harem in anger at that time. It was the prince who encouraged the Bai family to practice martial arts for generations.

    At that time, the emperor was angry, and did not refute the prince, and he really let others follow. But from the perspective of Bai Su, the prince's words are purely fart.

    No matter how powerful he is, there are so many guards in the palace, two fists are hard to beat four hands, no one can really defeat one hundred with their bare hands. The eldest prince was simply not reconciled to the fact that he or Luo Chenyu's affairs were pressed in the harem and could not be turned out, so he deliberately made the matter bigger. When the ministers were all watching, the emperor wouldn't want to punish him severely.