8.7

I didn't want to say any more words. It was the moment when he experienced death that Wu Chen realized how unwilling he was. Even if he was disabled, he didn't want to just die like this.

    He has lived for more than 30 years, and in retrospect there is nothing happy about it. Even if he once had the supreme glory and stood at the top, he has never been really happy.

    From the moment he was brought back by the old king of the Great Bear Kingdom, he was the sword in the hands of the royal family, and he had never really lived for himself.

    He knew that the person in front of him saved him. In the most desperate time, the familiar breath reappeared. It was Cangqi who saved him, but he didn't expect that his beast was also a snake.

    He really didn't have any idea of ​​dying for life. After being rescued this time, the man's desire for survival became stronger. At the same time, he found that he seemed to owe a lot of favor to the other party.

."I will take care of you in the future, and will not let you leave my sight, and will not allow you to do such extraordinary things again."

    Bai Su's tone was not very good, with no doubt and anger.

    Wu Chen was not angry, but because of Bai Su's attitude, he felt some warmth in his heart.

    The man laughed for the first time in so many days, and said softly: "No way."

    At this moment, Wu Chen felt particularly at ease for some reason, and slowly closed his eyes, and soon fell into a deep sleep with exhaustion.

    Bai Su sighed, looking at his lover's sleepy face, helplessly stretched out a hand and stroked his forehead.

    What can he do with him? This person is always in so many situations that makes him feel like he can't finish it.

    At night, the man really started to burn, and Bai Su found him medicine, and it was another toss. .He had been ill before, and he was unconsciously burnt, which made Bai Su very worried. I'm really afraid that when the time comes, people will wake up and burn stupid again.

    Wu Chen fainted for another two or three days before the fever completely subsided. Bai Su was worried for so long, but also let out his breath. When Wu Chen woke up, it was noon two days later, Bai Su fed the sick number, and said angrily: "You finally woke up, and you fainted for two days."

    "Sorry." The man said dryly, with a little red on his cheeks. He knew that he had caused this man a lot of trouble again.

    Neither of them spoke, and the sudden silence made Wu Chen a little uncomfortable, so he coughed and asked without words: "Where is Bai Su now? Why haven't I seen him for so long?"

    Bai Su was shocked when he heard Wu Chen's question. .Thinking that Wu Chen had been in the Winged Snake Nation for so long, the man who said he was going to take him away as a slave did not show up, it really couldn't make sense.

    So I thought of a comment and said: "My lord has something to do, so I rushed back to the royal city early. I am still in the palace and haven't returned. I don't know the specifics. Is there anything you want to see him?"

    When Wu Chen heard this, he remembered that he had heard that Bai Su was the younger brother of Wang Bairong from the Winged Snake Kingdom. Things in the royal family are complicated. It seems that Bai Su not only has to look after the army, but also has to deal with other things.

    He was just a little curious that the other party didn't show up for so long, and asked casually. In fact, it didn't matter whether he saw him or not. Instead, as he gets along every day, he becomes more and more concerned about the man named Cangqi next to him.