1.15

‘Lord, he doesn’t like men. ’

    ‘He vowed to avenge his father before considering the love of these children. ’

    ‘The prince will definitely marry a wife in the future to open up branches and leaves for the Bai family! ’

    These few words echoed in Luo Chenyu's ears, shaking his brain.

    So, what he thought of for so long is the joy of love, isn't Chengdu just a fantasy?

    Luo Chenyu lost his soul, remembering how they had been getting along, Bai Su abide by etiquette. If there is no such self-righteous relationship, there is really no arrogance.

    Although I said that he must not lose, but from another perspective, would King Zhong just understand that he would not let his pains be worthy of his pains, and would fight for that position? .And Bai Su's dedication to himself is just an expression of his loyalty to the future monarch who is loyal to him!

    Sitting weakly on the stone steps, Luo Chenyu felt that his heart was disturbed. However, after the chaos, dense pain immediately covered every corner of his heart.

    I am wrong, I will be wrong, and affectionate.

    However, how can the sincerity that has been delivered can be easily recovered!

    "Bai! Su!" silently chanting Bai Su's name, Luo Chenyu took a deep breath, he really couldn't let go.

    Regardless of whether it is self-sufficient or mischievous, if the King of Loyal steals his heart, he must be held responsible.

    Blame him for this, blame him for being so kind and gentle, if not so, I would fall so deeply!

.Luo Chenyu's eyes were red, as long as he thought that Bai Su would marry another woman in the future, and even give birth to blood-connected children, he wanted to kill all those who dared to take him.

    This person belongs to him, can only belong to him!

    At this moment, Luo Chenyu secretly swears in his heart, no matter what means. King Zhong, he must get it!

    I don't know how long it took, and when the sky gradually darkened, Luo Chenyu hadn't returned yet. Bai Sucai started acting worried and planned to find someone.

    No one reported that Luo Chenyu had appeared in the martial arts field, which meant that he was still here. It's just that he was afraid of the other person being angry before, so he didn't dare to look for it. But now that it has been so long, this person's anger should have disappeared.

    Bai Su got up, just about to give instructions to the people around him, he saw Luo Chenyu had walked towards him not far away.

.He couldn't help feeling happy, Bai Su hurried forward when he saw that Luo Chenyu's expression was normal, and then cautiously asked: "Zichen, why have you been there for so long? Has your breath gone?"

    Luo Chenyu raised his eyebrows when he heard the words: "Brother Bai also knows that I am angry?"

    Bai Su thought to himself, how could you not be able to see how obvious you are. I can only please smile, but I don't know what to say.

    Unexpectedly, Luo Chenyu chuckled, looked at him helplessly and said, "Well, how can I really be angry with you!"

    Bai Su was relieved when he saw the other party's smile. But I saw Luo Chenyu said very seriously: "But let's say it, no matter what the past is, you can no longer fight shirtless with people in the future, nor can you undress in public! You are my prince of Donghua, you should always pay attention to it."